Reviews for Famiy Matters
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awesome, I think that main purpose of the 'your need always come first' line was to set up future Dean and Cas interactions.
Siouxie-cue chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You spelled the title wrong both here and on the deancastiel community.
supreme dramon chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ah! That was perfect!
nanoks chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
aww! That was sweet! yes i think of cass as one of the boys!
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I love that you wrote this. I know there are those who are upset with Dean for the way he's been speaking to Cas lately when it's always been obvious that he cares about his heavenly friend. This would explain quite a bit. If Dean thinks of Castiel as 'family', then he would automatically expect the angel to react to any family drama the same way that he himself does. I like the idea that Cas can see that Dean is not in fact trying to be selfish, that he just sees him as being as invested in what's happening with Sam as he is. I also like that Dean remembered that Cas is trying to fix his own family as well and is offering support. These are two men who have a lot on their shoulders when it comes to taking care of their families and they need one another's friendship. You kept everyone in character, offered an intelligent theory and showed tons of emotion in very few words. All signs of a great writer.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.
LoneAngel666 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010