Reviews for Out of It
amyh52 chapter 1 . 3/31
Oh , i loved it
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 1 . 3/7
This story was so good and super cute! Drugged Penny is hilarious and cute!
Oh, my mom was a nurse anesthetist, so when people spell any of that stuff wrong it drives me nuts. It's spelt anesthesia.
Other than that, I loved it! Good work!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was utterly gorgeous! Sweet and fluffy and so believable. You kept so many of their character traits in place and it made it so good. Your version of Penny and Sheldon is just wonderful. I felt happy reading it and you've made me want to read it again and again. It's the sort of thing to give a good mood boost when I'm feeling a bit low, better than medicine by far. Congratulations on such a lovely way with words.
Dardarr chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Ahh. Wonderful.
Andromina chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Cute one shot.
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Adorable. And believable! Yay!
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I totally completely LOVED this fic :D
Max138 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Truth be told, I've had this story in my favorites for ages. the story is plausible. And, simply, It makes me happy. I love the real TBBT flavor of it. I can really see this on CBS. At least in my dreams. I would love them to go Shenny. I just want to thank you for it.
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Please sir... may I have more?
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Excellent. I like how they synched up... it was natural, normal and warm. Maybe a little rugged starting, but once they started in his apartment it got really good. It flowed.

Rate: AA
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Five thousand thumbs up with a Klingon Bird of Prey thrown in!
DominoFalling chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wonderful! I did kinda have a problem with Penny being able to curle up completly on Sheldon's lap with her feet on his knees, surely she would not fit - but that is just physics. And a very small niggle with your wonderful story. Snuggling up in bed next to a warm, half naked Sheldon - heaven.
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
They are just. too. cute.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Great one-shot. I loved the tone of this. How Penny just slipped into Sheldon's schedule. And of course, who doesn't love watching a drugged Penny interact with Sheldon. )
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/27/2011