Reviews for Out of It
Persephonespomegranate chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This is absolutely one of my favorite Sheldon/Penny stories. Sweet and warm and ever so satisfying. It lets the brain fill in some of the visual cracks very fetchingly. Extra bonus with the Klingon insult to Howard. Thank you.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
How romantic and cozy. Thanks so much
fanofshenny chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Loved it! Loved it so much. So fluffy and warm. In my opinion the perfect kind of Shenny story!
mekareami chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I enjoyed your story :)
amyh52 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Oh , i loved it
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This story was so good and super cute! Drugged Penny is hilarious and cute!
Oh, my mom was a nurse anesthetist, so when people spell any of that stuff wrong it drives me nuts. It's spelt anesthesia.
Other than that, I loved it! Good work!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was utterly gorgeous! Sweet and fluffy and so believable. You kept so many of their character traits in place and it made it so good. Your version of Penny and Sheldon is just wonderful. I felt happy reading it and you've made me want to read it again and again. It's the sort of thing to give a good mood boost when I'm feeling a bit low, better than medicine by far. Congratulations on such a lovely way with words.
Dardarr chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Ahh. Wonderful.
Andromina chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Cute one shot.
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Adorable. And believable! Yay!
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I totally completely LOVED this fic :D
Max138 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Truth be told, I've had this story in my favorites for ages. the story is plausible. And, simply, It makes me happy. I love the real TBBT flavor of it. I can really see this on CBS. At least in my dreams. I would love them to go Shenny. I just want to thank you for it.
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Please sir... may I have more?
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Excellent. I like how they synched up... it was natural, normal and warm. Maybe a little rugged starting, but once they started in his apartment it got really good. It flowed.

Rate: AA
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Five thousand thumbs up with a Klingon Bird of Prey thrown in!