Reviews for Davis's Time Travel Adventure
Zekeram12 chapter 15 . 7/14
THIS NEEDS TO BE A SIDE SERIES FROM TOEI!
Zekeram12 chapter 3 . 7/7
This story is too good. Also, you created an irrepairable hole in the space-time continuum by making Davis refer to TK by his actual name. Congrats.
Iamademon chapter 17 . 2/23
My new theory about this wonderful Franchise Izzy's mom is a digidesdened along with matts dad. I makes sense
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 3/14/2014
Perfect wrap-up for main arcs-EPILOGUE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
At least he didn't do more than eat her... Ah. Well... Crap. Huh, so all their greatest fears are to be alone and abandoned... I must say, Kari is pissed. Scary TK is still kinda cool. Even they hate the Canon Epilogue! You know, Goldramon is a Veemon digivolution. Oh Ken, you truly are a genius. They woke up Milleniumon(or however you spell his name)? Luckily Ryo was able to fix that. Three times or so. With an army, and a lot of shenanigans. Eventually. Diaboromon Is kinda awesome, and probably one of the closest villains to wining, with his nukes and being ably to beat freaking OMNIMON in his second movie. He is also a hacker near on par with Izzy. Banter fits the Adventure humor. Little innuendos like that are funny though! Huh, there are still some Kuramon on Izzy's computer, and I think one might have gotten away from the train. Good story, thanks for doing so well on it! I still feel some of the Kuramon probably escaped though, so you can have that for a sequel if you want.
NatNiole chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
Wowee! Perfecto!

PS. Is it okay if I use the nightmares from this chapter in my 'Digital Destinies' fic? I probably won't have a MaloMyotismon battle, bu rather something else with the nightmares used to incapacitate the DigiDestineds.
Liz chapter 21 . 3/11/2014
Yes, I am glad you are finally done with this.
duskrider chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Nice ending
ultima-owner chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
epic final battles
carolaineclipse chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
awww history came to an end that sad.

I loved the episode, makes me very happy that finally ended with Daisuke had doubts about:

if he was being selfish to save Myotismon Kary only for her to fall for him.

now clarified this, I write to beg posting a last chapter that has:

1). _ The meeting of all six digital heroes.
(Tai, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya, Marcus, Taiki and Tagiru) in the sixth season of Digimon.

2). _ I want to see the interaction between this future knowledge Daisuke having with the other heroes (Tai, Takato, Takuya, Marcus, Taiki and Tagiru).

please write this chapter please I beg you hoping to get this request.

if you have doubts about writing this chapter, then placed the survey for us your readers we vote Yes or No on this another chapter
Aw struck chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
(*squeals) .
Yeah! A Daikari and Rukato!
Love these pairings to the max!
You really need to update soon, like seriously, lovin this fic.
Great job! Cx
Digimon45 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
please update soon i have been waiting almost a month for it to update with 6 more chapters!
sekingerp chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
please update by11:30am please soon i waited a month for a update but no update still yet!
I will get you taylor chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
its great please update right now!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Does Note 16 count pairing up Rika and Kari together? I support these couples that you showed there, but I had to point out that bit for the fanservice potential.