Reviews for Viimeinen The Last One
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I wish there was more! This was just getting good! XD
maikolover chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
i read wat u put on ur profile and i think u should go with the storyline but like not to much like the whole he leaving mai to help aang yes u shuld put that in there! and i just love this story soooo much! cant wait for an update but update soon before this story goes into the ground!1
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
R u gunna update any time soon? I'm mean you've made me fall In love with this! I love wat u rd with da characters names and I love the whole thing it's very creative!
topbitch chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
im back! and i love the second chapter! oooo whats gona happen next in ur lovely love triangle! i have to no! plz update!
Amryst chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Ah, yeah guess that Kylie is Ty Lee lol. The yoga thing is something that I could see her doing.

You did great on Zuko's POV! When I started reading it you immediately had my attention.

Nice with the fast updating too. ;)
Amryst chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Who is Kylie supposed to be? She sounds like she'd be the Ty Lee of the group, or is she an OC?

It sounds good so far, I like how you describe her feelings. The 'heart beating in all the wrong places' was a really strong line.

Off to read your second chap!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love this story! I also love how u did there names it's really cool! I hope u continue
Lalalalalalalala chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Pls continue thus is very interesting I would love if u continued! Pls continue
topbitch chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
i love this story! im already hooked! plz plz plz plz continue! i will die if u dont!