Reviews for Life is Full of Surprises
miroko hytake chapter 71 . 8/5
I love this story to pieces! You did great with the plot, characters, EVERYTHING! I hope to see the sequel; and don't worry about the flamings, your story isn't doing anything wrong. Keep up the good work Kira michi!
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 7/31
I like Kayo
HarunaOno chapter 28 . 7/30
Best story ever!
marie4red chapter 21 . 7/29
I love this story I'm only on chapter 21 and I just want to keep reading
AwesomeNinja101 chapter 14 . 7/8
Lol :3 Great story! Excited to read the rest of it!
I have only read the first chapter and I feel like there are no differences between this story and Captain's Love. The characters have the same personalities but different names.
OMFG i loved it...your amazing! Keep makeing stories! :)
Luckybell chapter 30 . 6/14
You know it will actually be funny if kaori fell asleep during their battle...I fell asleep once in gym
Luckybell chapter 2 . 6/14
Do I know you author san or did you stalk me... Kaori has the exact same personality as me... Someone who is always tired,bored,lazy and sarcastic
Shattermirror chapter 47 . 3/1
Oh dear... I feel a confrontation coming...
WTF! Your story has quite a lot of issues. I guess you do to.
Tenshi D. Alicia chapter 55 . 6/9/2014
Okay it is literally 10:30 at night here and I just sat up in Ned to do a huge sweeping arm pose because I CANNOT STOP WANTING TO LAUGH! OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY!
Lahee chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Hmmm, I just want to say something, It's kind of an advice so please don't take it to heart.
I was just looking for an OC fanfic (because I like well made OCs) and I just stumbled over this story.
Now it is obviously too early to judge, but this looks good and interesting from the 1st chapter.
However, that must be the shittiest summery I have read in my life.
'Don't like don't read', 'no flaming', that is not encouraging at all...flamers like that kind of summery, it's just like you're calling them to flame.
The summery doesn't have a single word relating to your story, and that's what summeries are for, to push you, nudge you and spark your interest in the story.
That's it really, I hope you change the summery because it's not doing your story justice and because it sucks. No offence meant.
Tosha232 chapter 39 . 5/15/2014
Awesome! I see ur writing a sequel good luck keep writing forever! Till death will I write!
MISAimedFire chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hm... I am confused. I also don't like flaming, but I do have some issues... T A T

Okay, first of all, the characters sound very... cliche? Because um, its not natural to have red eyes. Also um, the characters sound a lot like the one in canon bleach.

Like Hinamori for the shy girl, Zaraki for Riko? And (He's from Naruto actually...) Shikamaru from Naruto for the tired and lazy one...

Yeah, issue with the first chapter...
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »