Reviews for Life is Full of Surprises
While this is an excellent story and I love all the characters... it's a little too slow paced for me. I stuck through 32 chapters and loved it but it feels like nothing is happening.
Celibee chapter 35 . 4/14
Ok...Why didn't Byakuya get dragged out? Hmm?
Kainopaino chapter 3 . 4/9
good chapter really good made me laugh a lot !
kain chapter 1 . 4/9
you just picked my favourite captains you are a genious
faithFire chapter 71 . 2/11
I really really love this story! Especially riko amd her taichou hahha, so cute and interesting. Make a sequel of u have time please!
TMMGYF-M-CH-I-R chapter 40 . 12/3/2015
Yes some people do
QueenxOwl chapter 70 . 10/28/2015
this came out so wonderfully. and the complications with your mom to bootmy mother is is the same way darlin'. you're not alone] you have a great way with the charaters. and you have made my time engrossed in these characters a beautiful read. thank you. ~Owl.
miroko hytake chapter 71 . 8/5/2015
I love this story to pieces! You did great with the plot, characters, EVERYTHING! I hope to see the sequel; and don't worry about the flamings, your story isn't doing anything wrong. Keep up the good work Kira michi!
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
I like Kayo
HarunaOno chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
Best story ever!
marie4red chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
I love this story I'm only on chapter 21 and I just want to keep reading
AwesomeNinja101 chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
Lol :3 Great story! Excited to read the rest of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I have only read the first chapter and I feel like there are no differences between this story and Captain's Love. The characters have the same personalities but different names.
Guest chapter 70 . 6/26/2015
OMFG i loved it...your amazing! Keep makeing stories! :)
Luckybell chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
You know it will actually be funny if kaori fell asleep during their battle...I fell asleep once in gym
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »