Reviews for Saccade
Mirwalker chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
A nice character piece, with just enough action to setup the soul-searching/sharing between Sheppard and Lorne.. such as they do it. Also nice that they each take care of one another, despite injuries-rank difference, but equal comraderie.

And, while not the point of the story, am curious about the ambush in the first place too. "Crimes?" (I can guess given some later seasons's story arcs, but what did *your* villagers/Wraith mean?)

Thanks for sharing!
storywriter155 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
:) like it, no penguins though, do i have 2 read all yer stories to find them? lol
storywriter155 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
good story
storywriter155 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
hifield chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Enjoyed it! So thankful Lorne made it. Love this team!
ShaViva chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Hey, nice story - I liked your continual reassurances that you weren't killing anyone, and just as well because you had me worried about Lorne! I really enjoy Sheppard and Lorne as CO and 2IC stories - because I like to imagine them as friends after so many years serving together. You did a good job of showing that side of them, so well done. Lorne deciding his last words should be 'it was good working with you' is very Lorne I think, as is Sheppard stubbornly denying him getting off that easily and through force of will bringing Lorne back. Thanks for the entertaining read. Cheers
madwhiskey chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
I really liked it. I'm glad neither of them died.
ladygris chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
I get to review while you enjoy the accolades!

Great work. It was tense there for a few minutes, but you worked it out. Love that Ronon was the one that actually found them, not McKay. The role reversal was nice. And Sheppard nearly giving Lorne mouth to mouth was funny in a strange sort of way.

Great work.
sagey chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
just caught up..well love any john/evan interaction..that was great..they should have shown more on if only we had some John/teyla that was just me...looking forward to the next part

ladygris chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Oh, NOOOOO! I know you said this isn't a death fic, and I'm trusting you to make sure Lorne survives! But. . .still!

Great writing! Really enjoy the development of the relationship between the two men. Sheppard's portion was completely in character, as was Lorne's.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
ptera chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
too lazy to sign in lol

I wonder what will happened next!
ladygris chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Okay, if it wasn't for your assurances that this isn't a death fic, I'd be upset by now! :D

Great writing. Loved the use of Lorne's dry humor. "My thoughts exactly, Sir." Such a great Lorne line!

Looking forward to how they get out of this mess.
sherry57 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Look forward to seeing where the boys are and how they are going to be rescued.