Reviews for Brotherly Love
LoveSparkle chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Hahahahahahahaha!
IAmMyOwnBiggestMystery chapter 1 . 5/26/2012

Me: *facepalms*

Kendall: Hey Logan, don't you just love how the t-shirt James is weraing hugs his chest?"

Me: *dies laughing*

Katie's just like "YEAH!" and Carlos is like, 0.0, it's so funny. You're a master :)
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I've read this before, but it's been months and I thought it'd be better to reread it while I review.

Kendall had this 'duh' look etched on his face. "Well yeah, they're best friends! Of course they'd like each other!" he retorted.

Haha! Kendall, you're so stupid.

Kendall could be heard snickering from his seat at the table. His mother narrowed her eyes at her son. Carlos and Katie had "WTF?" looks on their faces. James and Logan stared at their respective plates of food, and fiddled absentmindedly with their silverware.

"Hey Logan, don't you just love how the t-shirt James is wearing hugs his chest?" Kendall asked, barely managing to keep his composure.

Haha, oh Kendall.

"This is better than pay-per-view!" she remarked.

So true! Haha!

Logan hadn't even had a chance to season his food properly.

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard. I'm just in a weird mood.

"Look, everyone's making way too big of a deal out of something that was nothing! It's not like the two of us want to rip each other's clothes off," Logan said.

"Who said anything about the two of you wanting to rip each other's clothes off?" Kendall replied, before doubling over in laughter.

Hahaha!

I thought it was really funny. Great story!
HeyYoungblood chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
hahahaha i was crying with laughter hahahahah xx
Vampire-Goth-Girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I loved it! I mean honestly in the show walks away when she sees all of this and doesn't do anything? Doesn't ask any questions? Come on anybody would be curious after seeing the stuff that they did inthat episode.
TIaAlyssa11 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I LMFAO reading this ;)
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
MusicLuvr16 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Man I love it. I was laughing so hard on what was going on at the table at dinner!
Science-Fantasy93 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh wow, that was funny...I was wondering what was going through Mrs. Knight's head after walking in on James and Logan three different times in...awkward...situations ;)
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very nice, poor Logan and James, are so cute, i love Jagan n.n
kati chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
SEQUALLLL!
EsQuee chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Hahaa, this was hilarous because truly, what happened in Big Time Sneakers did look a kind of wrong. Loved it! :)
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was just a joy a to read :)

Lol. It was so random, yet so funny.

I lovedd it, I really got a kick out of it. Haha, great job.
cartunegirl56 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
i'm not a fan of slash. at all.

but oh my god this made me laugh so hard! you're brilliant!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »