Reviews for Moon Scars
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 40 . 8/5
Well, that was quite the roller coaster ride! Such a great imagination!
Lizzymason981 chapter 40 . 6/30
I think I cried more in this story than any other I have ever read. It was a killer but worth it in the end. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but thank you:)
Great story!
I've enjoyed reading many of your stories. A prominent theme in them is forgiveness.
Right now I'm struggling with that. The short paragraph you wrote about the what if outcome of Lizzy was hard for me to read.
I don't know the outcome of my own mother. Or if I ever will. This will be the third time. Can I forgive her again..
I would like to believe I can. But will I. I know I can never forget each time.
I just find it ironic the events that have been happening the last couple days Is summed up by that one small paragraph.
Thank you for your stories.
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 5/2
I'm loving all your stories so much, even the horribly angsty ones. Sorry i haven't reviewed until now. I read on my phone and ffn won't let me login. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story telling talent. :)
ginkgo00 chapter 37 . 11/24/2014
"Is he better than me?" Classic.
ginkgo00 chapter 35 . 11/24/2014
Smiles.
ginkgo00 chapter 34 . 11/24/2014
Another pivotal chapter. It says a lot about you that you didn't just have them find out and fall in live again. That's not until next chapter, right? ;)
ginkgo00 chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
ginkgo00 chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
*bites finger nails*
ginkgo00 chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
Another good one.
Newbies, things are going to get rough, but I swear the ending rocks! Stick with moon scars, so worth it.
ginkgo00 chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
Scary drop ahead, emotional rollacoaster...