Reviews for Moon Scars
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 40 . 5/10
i found this story a little while ago and I really liked it. the beginning was a little tough to get through just with how high school minded bella was, but that wasn't your writing. i loved the twist and that the meadow brought both Tony and Edward together. i loved that bella became a lawyer. wish there was more with this family.
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 3/7
Good lord...I just don't know what to say or how to react to this tragedy that is Edwards life...my goodness the struggles for this Edward are deep and long lasting.

x
NeeNee246 chapter 40 . 2/6
I am so glad that I stuck with this story! I almost gave up but, I am so glad that I didn't! SO FANTASTIC! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 38 . 2/6
Oh thank you! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 37 . 2/6
OMFNG! I am freaking out! I can't wait to read more and find out what happens with him! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 36 . 2/6
I think I have said this before but, HOLYSH*T! O.O
NeeNee246 chapter 35 . 2/6
WOW! For-always! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 34 . 2/6
Well, bonds are being made all over the place! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 33 . 2/6
Oh my goodness! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 32 . 2/6
H-O-L-Y-S-H-*-T! O.O
NeeNee246 chapter 31 . 2/6
I have no words to express what I am feeling right now.
NeeNee246 chapter 30 . 2/6
Devastated.
NeeNee246 chapter 29 . 2/6
Okay, I don't know if I can handle much more! This is so emotionally stressful! :'(
NeeNee246 chapter 28 . 2/6
OMG! My heart is pounding out of my chest! What are you doing? OMG! I think I am getting a migraine! :(
NeeNee246 chapter 27 . 2/6
WHATTHEEVERLOVINGMOTHERF*CK!? WHY!? AFTER EVERYTHING THEY WENT THROUGH? WHY!? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! :(
Okay, so, there are quite a few more chapters left to read and your AN says, happy ending...so, I'll keep going...for now. o.o
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »