Reviews for Moon Scars
Sandy74 chapter 40 . 4/14
The saying is...LoveConquers all.
Loved the story. Very creative. I love happy endings too. Thank you.
Cramos28 chapter 40 . 3/15
Omg this story was so good! You're an amazing writer! I felt so many emotions while reading it. And I never thought that Tony was Edward I thought he was a distant relative that look like him. When Bella was talking to Edward in her delusion I thought he was a ghost or an angel sent to be with her that way. You definitely took me on a ride! Favorite story of yours so far !
WTF SHES SUCH A BITCH HOWS IT EDWARDS FAULT?! YOURE COMPLETELY PATHETIC BITCH UNKIND UNGRATEFUL OVERDRAMATIC BITCH! But why didn't Anthony tell him about Bella and being him back to forks? What the hell. But Bellas behaviour Wth Bella CUNT!
NO! THIS IS NOT GOOD! SHES GONNA FORGET ABOUT EDWARD AND GO WITH THIS LOOK A LIKE THATS REALLY A CREEP! But but is it really him? Was he reincarnated or something?!
What?! NOO! I just can't deal with this right now. He's gonna come back as a ghost right? That's always what happens! Because he can't be reincarnated
Ugh I really hate Jacob. I feel like James and Charlie are pairing up
Aww
AWWW HES SUCH A GOOD FATHER!
Aw I can't wait till he meets his son. I just know it's a boy
Aw pppr Edward He needs to know Bellas pregnant
I knew she'd get pregnant. Oh Edward come on baby where are you? You need help and to tell the truth
Carlisles a prick. He knows nothing. Edwards not lying about that stuff
Hmm she's gonna get pregnant
HA! Rose is gonna tell everyone ... SHIIIIIT