Reviews for Moon Scars
mfribeiro2017 chapter 24 . 1/15
Minha flor ,não seria Masen? Não Mason
joice84 chapter 40 . 10/8/2017
Another great story! This one make me cry, make me happy and now is difficult to say goodbye ! Thanks for write, hope you can back to write some day!
sharon chapter 40 . 10/5/2017
OMG! This is a great story
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
Anddddd now I'm crying which means time for bed lol
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 17 . 9/18/2017
Why is your story so damn good, it's 12:20am and I have I got up for work at 6:30am, rip me
creamoforeo chapter 40 . 7/6/2017
Thank you for the story. I really enjoyed it..
elizabeth bennette chapter 30 . 6/18/2017
WOW- what a turn around!
elizabeth bennette chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
Wolves-Jacob and his packs? Is this human/supernatural?
Guest chapter 40 . 5/31/2017
This story fried my brain too. Hot dang
Scattycow chapter 18 . 5/16/2017
Jeez, this guy could murder her Gran and she'd still roll over and take it without a word. She's kinda pathetic, TBH.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
So yet again, a virgin Bella is the only thing good enough for manwhore Edward?
Yawn. Such. A pity, it seems this is endemic in every story on this site.
Why? Why can't Bella be sexually experienced? What difference does it make? Why the double standard?
Sandy74 chapter 40 . 4/14/2017
The saying is...LoveConquers all.
Loved the story. Very creative. I love happy endings too. Thank you.
Cramos28 chapter 40 . 3/15/2017
Omg this story was so good! You're an amazing writer! I felt so many emotions while reading it. And I never thought that Tony was Edward I thought he was a distant relative that look like him. When Bella was talking to Edward in her delusion I thought he was a ghost or an angel sent to be with her that way. You definitely took me on a ride! Favorite story of yours so far !
Guest chapter 30 . 1/15/2017
WTF SHES SUCH A BITCH HOWS IT EDWARDS FAULT?! YOURE COMPLETELY PATHETIC BITCH UNKIND UNGRATEFUL OVERDRAMATIC BITCH! But why didn't Anthony tell him about Bella and being him back to forks? What the hell. But Bellas behaviour Wth Bella CUNT!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/15/2017
NO! THIS IS NOT GOOD! SHES GONNA FORGET ABOUT EDWARD AND GO WITH THIS LOOK A LIKE THATS REALLY A CREEP! But but is it really him? Was he reincarnated or something?!
1,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »