Reviews for Moon Scars
JayNahNah chapter 40 . 9/22
I just found this and I couldn’t put it down! Excellent and my new favorite!
julieide chapter 13 . 9/18
I love the pregnancy, i always sappy for a pregnant Bella.
eonnastaton chapter 4 . 9/17
Damn. just when you think he's going to open up to you. He close the happy part off from you.
Chikkita chapter 40 . 8/31
Oh my God!

This is absolutely amazing

Thank you.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 40 . 8/27
Absolutely and completely wonderful! Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us.
debba8 chapter 39 . 8/15
Read this through twice in 2 days. Loved it! Please keep writing. I will keep reading! Thank you!
debba8 chapter 40 . 8/7
I have to admit when you had Edward die, I almost stopped reading. But, I decided I wanted to see the ending. Great story!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 40 . 5/10
i found this story a little while ago and I really liked it. the beginning was a little tough to get through just with how high school minded bella was, but that wasn't your writing. i loved the twist and that the meadow brought both Tony and Edward together. i loved that bella became a lawyer. wish there was more with this family.
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 3/7
Good lord...I just don't know what to say or how to react to this tragedy that is Edwards life...my goodness the struggles for this Edward are deep and long lasting.

x
NeeNee246 chapter 40 . 2/6
I am so glad that I stuck with this story! I almost gave up but, I am so glad that I didn't! SO FANTASTIC! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 38 . 2/6
Oh thank you! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 37 . 2/6
OMFNG! I am freaking out! I can't wait to read more and find out what happens with him! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 36 . 2/6
I think I have said this before but, HOLYSH*T! O.O
NeeNee246 chapter 35 . 2/6
WOW! For-always! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 34 . 2/6
Well, bonds are being made all over the place! ;)
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »