Reviews for Let's Roll the Credits on This Chick Flick
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw 3 This totally should have happened in canon. Dean pulling his head out of his arse and apologizing to Cas for being such an inconsiderate dick during that year.
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
*sniffle* If only.. xoxoxo
Norah Rose chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is a really awesome little story! Like other comments have said, I wish Dean would apologize like this in the show. I thought this was really wonderfully written though. Good job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
For your first 'SN' story, you did a great job writing Dean and Castiel and their conversation.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Interesting take on it, although that comment your Cas made was right. That's a bit too self-aware for Dean to pull off I think. Still, it is a nice concept that Dean would actually apologize if he did happen to notice the tone of that comment in the episode.
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was awesome. I wish this would happen in the Show, Dean has been kinda mean to Cas. TT
supreme dramon chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Yes! So much word to this!

I really want Dean to grow up and realize that Castiel is his friend but that is no excuse to treat him like a dog.

And it would be a nice change of pace to have Dean help Cas instead of vice versa.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aww that was sweet.

Haha. Of course Cas doesn't know what a chick flick is lol.
Noninone chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
so sweet! love it!

Cas, always makng Dean laugh with his questions.

And Dean did called Cas his BF on the episode XD
CSIViami chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This needs to happen on the show IMMEDIATELY! :D
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That comment by Cas in last night's episode just begs for elaboration in a fic. I'm glad you took up the challenge. Thanks for making Dean show Cas some appreciation. :)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
aww! very chickflick! hehe!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I had roughly the same thought last night. Of course it's hard to tell when Castiel is being sincere and when he's being sarcastic
Kierastarlight chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Woot! This is awesome! A great extention to tonight's episode! I was thinking myself that Dean takes Cas for granted too, like when he was ordering Cas around tonight. I wish for once Dean would show Cas some appreciation. Love their conversation, it's just right!
LoneAngel666 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010