Reviews for The Beginning of the End
kintokdoji chapter 1 . 8/11
I'll be honest this story was very stereotypical of its plot idea in the beginning, but it slowly began to flourish into something different and wonderfully morbid. It's sad to think that people would tell you to stop but think both his story and it's sequel are very worth completing. I hope you will continue the sequel, and those people's who were 'harsh' simply don't share your tastes and should at very least respect the work it took to create this.
NedFynTanon chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
Am i the only one who noticed that Allen looked about 13 when he met Mana at his dogs grave, but then looked around 10 when Mana was actually killed? (not that i want this little alternate reality Allen to have a different back story, i actually liked it. Im just pointing something i noticed was weird about Allen's past in the Manga)
Bloodina Carnage chapter 43 . 9/27/2015
brilliant *o*
DarkSakura159 chapter 43 . 12/27/2013
AMAZING!
Priscillie chapter 42 . 12/21/2013
I really love this story, but to be truthful, I prefer Allen sane. I think Road prefers the same. Still, good plotline though. : )
Priscillie chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
This chapter was fun. I love Sherley's father complex! Seeing how Sherley freaked out about Road being missing after saving Allen, I wonder what would he do when she finds her traveling with him. The author affirmed that that is what's going to happen.
Priscillie chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
This story is really neat. I like it. Good job : D
dragonlover chapter 43 . 10/27/2013
This story is amazing. You really out done yourself.
dragonlover chapter 38 . 10/27/2013
OMG THIS IS AMAZING!
dragonlover chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG! Sorry fan girl moment.
dragonlover chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
OMG I love dark Allen. Your story is amazing.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
It only took the first chapter and I'm already in love with this story! Thanks!