Reviews for Polyrhythm
Laforet chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I loved it. Thank you, Google, for directing me to this story. And thank you for writing this awesome fan fic.
Teeny270 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So cute! I love this pairing so much! XD I can't wait to see how your other story will go if you're still working on it lol.
Giveortake chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love it! I really love the idea of their world and how it works, that was so cool and clever!
SugarPawz24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Cute and colorful~! (:
Starlight Scorpius chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ah, it was so cute! I love how you detailed the world they live in! I really do have to thank you for this, I've been trying to role play Tsugaru by request and I had no idea who he was until two days ago and needed to find out his personality. : D I love them so much now!

Lol only difference is I'm the uke XD
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Even though I don't know much about Psyche or Tsugaru, I really like them. Oh, and great fic. by the way!
Kyun chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh my god.. I love this already! Such a sweet world you've created for the two of them~! I loved your ideas in this, with all the appliances reacting the beats and rhythm - It sounds so..well..magical xD Haha. I really look forward to anything more you write if this indeed was a prologue.. Because WOW. Their personalities are just flawless and your writing is so beautiful and melodic. While reading I definitely saw many colours in it. Such a cheerful fic to read *heart*

What a nice start of the day. I am so happy that I did not pass this fic up. Truly one of the best Tsugaru / Psyche fics out there! Thank you so much author for writing thing!
Awesome Archer chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
First off, this is a complete work of genius. The writing style, personalities, plot, etc are on the dot. I greatly anticipate a new story on the premise of this one. Amazing job, and best of luck on future writing.
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
-shoots you- God dammit, I wanted to be the first person to post Tsugaru x Psyche! Especially because i've been working so hard on the first chapter! ; 3;

But this is SO cute and well written that I won't hold it against you! So adorably fluffy! -squeals- ;D Can't wait for others!

-Akari Tokita