Reviews for Interrupting Remus Time
Taila-Tai chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oh My God. This was hilarious! My brother recommended it and I am so glad he did. This is absolutely brilliant! I can't even.. I just... Can't... No... Ohmy... I loved it so much

You are a genius.

-Taila
Undercover Operative chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
My eyes are watering I'm laughing so hard, and it's actual laughter not a just forced exhale of breath in amusement.
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This made me laugh so much. You could have called it "And then, absolute nonsense happened..."
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ah, poor Remus...I agree, Dumbledore is very barmy ;)
KarmicRuffia chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This. This is BRILLIANT.

Can't you just imagine Hermione, upon re-reading the school rules, coming across this rule? And her reaction?
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Haha Remus get's his own school rule! Best story ever. :)
the unsung songstress chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
To quote the rule-worthy Remus: Oh my god.

REMUS-TIME XD XD XD

BEST PARAGRAPH EVER: ["Well sir," Sirius replied as he glanced down at his notes. "When I am deprived of Remus-Time, I get very grumpy. When I'm grumpy, I pull pranks to make myself feel better. This puts the entire school at a disadvantage. I also snap at people who interrupt Remus-Time, which disadvantages them and they may end up in the Hospital Wing. And finally, while I could think of much better things to do using that time, Remus-Time does involve quite a lot of study. Therefore, I would actually do my homework because it means I get to have Remus-Time. And, I know that when I have done my homework, I am more likely to get Special Remus-Time."] How meticulous, Sirius XD
ViBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Sooo funny! LOL LOL LOL! Cannot stop laughing...poor Remus..OR NOT :)
mochieay chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Amazing, I broke down into fits of laughter that literally had people asking if I was choking...I think you can call that a job well done on your part...
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is unspeakably fabulous. I'm in awe, at a loss for words, in absolute stitches, and clutching my nose as it burns from the soda I just snorted out of it. Utterly brilliant.
Shinsetsu13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
that was so fucking amazing! so awesome!
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Loved this!
Headcaase chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh my god this story has made my day xD REMUS-TIIIIME! I might start calling time with my boyfriend Ben-Time in honor of this :P YOU deserve an interweb cookie -hands you cookie- enjoy! Keep up the great work!

xoxo,