Reviews for Final Grander FG
Code-Emperor07 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
How old is Koyo exactly?
Code-Emperor07 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I'm confused, which arm is Koyo's demon arm? Right of left?
Wolfhanyo chapter 35 . 12/31/2012
Hey! You updated! Good to see that! I love how Sam's very pissy. Suits her a bit. Then the fight with Evangeline, unpredictable, didn't know they hated each other, but I can see why. (-) hope to see Koyo and the gang get back home safely, oh the story's getting good! Also hope those two don't kill each other. Well this is WH, Later!
Wolf Hanyo chapter 34 . 12/18/2011
Glad to see you updated! I liked it very much. So Ko has been over taken by the darkness? Let's hope he can snap out of it or Sammy and Mark will go after him. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Giratina Zero chapter 34 . 12/17/2011
Holy hell...damn why is it Mark is alway getting his ass handed to him?
Giratina Zero chapter 33 . 12/12/2011
Yo it's TriOblivion. Man been awhile hasn't it? Any way maybe you should show how each of Ko's friends is coping with the fact that Ko's father was a demon lord.
Wolf Hanyo chapter 33 . 8/28/2011
The beginning was funny. Glad see you updated. I hope Ko gets better. I'll make sure to update too. Can't wait to see what happens next~!
Wolf Hanyo chapter 32 . 5/15/2011
Awsome chapter, looks like Sammy and Ko get along very well. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Wolf Hanyo chapter 31 . 4/26/2011
Awesome chapter! I knew Ko would win! I can't wait for the next!
Wolf Hanyo chapter 30 . 4/11/2011
I loved this chapter! It was hilarious! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Wolf Hanyo chapter 29 . 3/19/2011
Suge! Ko won! (cheers Ko on.) Can't wait to see what happens next! Thats was a great battle btw.
Giratina Zero chapter 28 . 3/8/2011
So the battle of the Demon Armed One and the Chosen of the Moon has begun...The only idea I can offer is an attack for my character. Moonlight Sonata (Yes it is named after a classical piece) This move allows Mark (Me) to summon darkness in hand and light in the other before slamming my hands together creating a twister of Light and Darkness around that siphons away my enemies life force to heal me.
Wolf Hanyo chapter 28 . 3/6/2011
Great chapter, I hope both of them will survive the fight. I really can't wait to what happens next. Wolfhanyo.
Wolf Hanyo chapter 27 . 2/28/2011
Great chapter! I know Ko will win and keep his promise. What's going to happen with me? Can't wait until next!
Giratina Zero chapter 26 . 2/24/2011
Sorry Sammy! It appears that in the face of a sun goddess I lose it even more than normal. Will I be freed of my pain or will I fall to someone blade?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »