Reviews for Filling Fire
Pleeeeeaaaase write another fanfic with Piccolo and Gohan. I've read this one 5 times already!
I loved it!
Your writing skills are just amazing 3 3 3
K.E chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This was absolutely amazing. You are phenomenal at painting a picture of these two, making their emotions so real, and also keeping the characters true to who they are. (also really love gohan with the long hair ;)). Great job and keep writing!
DrawnByMemories chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That was very well written! It had angst, humor, passion and explicit scenes that just went with it so well. It had such a cute ending too . I loved it
Magpie05 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Wow, this is freaking awesome! At first I was skeptical, like two years? rlly? but your use of flashbacks was really good, lead right up to the major conflict and i rlly felt like both of their motivations were true to character. loved this! great imagery. Piccolo's voice was really good, loved how he got angry, shoved gohan against the wall, the desk, didn't just demurely accept what was happening. also loved the confusion from Piccolo, *why* it was happening to him and why Gohan, of all people, but in the end it rlly couldn't, or wouldn't, have ever been anyone else aw yay. ::hums:: This was really pretty, rlly wonderful. thank you for writing this!
Fairyprncss5678 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow! You did an amazing job and I need to go take a cold shower.
mymomisaslut chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
what the hell. this kid has my fuckin name damnit! that was crepey dude he has my name!
Penelles chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is one of the best fics I think I've ever read, for any fandom. You really captured their characters, and everything was wonderfully written. Loved it! Can't praise it enough! Thanks for writing :)
LadyDorian chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
So sweet and sexy!
Daenosaur chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
wow this is sooo damn cute! love the pairing!
Arya Celebrimor chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved your story! I really did! Thanks for writting it! Please read mine (once I get to finish it) hahahaha. I enjoyed reading it, thanks a lot!
tandeki chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
There are not enough words in my vocabulary to express how much I love this...

So, simple, I love it.

_~
Crowleythekingofsass chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
First I want to start off by saying that I love you lol, this story was honestly one of the best I have ever read period. And I have read a lot of fanfictions. I love the way you characterized both Gohan and Piccolo, I really loved Piccolo though. Also, you should write more Piccolo/Gohan stories. There are so few of them and this one is just so... I can't even describe it. I just love it. So you should write more. I cannot believe I have not read this story before and I want to thank you for posting this and allowing me to read this wonderful piece of art.

~Cadie(Zangetsu)~
Little Benzai-Ten chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is one of the best stories I have EVER read. The world needs more Piccohan, I implore you, please write more!
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
:Claps Excitedly:

So good. I really enjoyed reading this. Very steamy~

I loved how you kept Piccolo so in-character. The bit of drama in the beginning was very icy, but it quickly heated up with that bedroom scene *fans self* that was amazing~(no pun intended)

And stubborn Piccolo (tsk tsk) of course he wasn't going to admit his love, but after all that happened it's impossible for him to deny anything, not that he would. I know he loves Gohan~

Anywho, the only things I can point out was that you were a little repetitive. I saw the same words repeated over and over again, but it wasn't so bothersome since the plot was so great.

I give it a 10/10. Great job, please write more!
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
It was so good I want to cry! I was skirting around this fic because one of the genres it was listed under was angst (definitely not my kind of thing) but seeing as I am running out of Piccolo/Gohan fics (Love them together!) I decided to go ahead and read this...SO glad I did! my favorite dbz fic ever! and I thought everyone was as in-character as they were gonna get;p so yeah, awesome job and a big thank you to you for writing and posting this (it was very hot too).