Reviews for Questions Under the Stars
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
What a amazing story. You really captured helgas and arnolds character perfectly and you can feel how deeply they care for each other. I loved the bittersweet ending. :)
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow, this was such a simple yet beautiful story. I absolutely love your writing style and characterizations. I really hope you write more Hey Arnold! fanfiction in the future! :)
MLEetc chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I don't know much about this fandom, or these characters, but (yet again) I can applaud your writing skill and obvious voice and style.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Emional and exllcent fic here
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awww

So amazing :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very touching story. Excellent job.

Keep the good writing.
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Awww that was adorable!
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very nicely done. I greatly enjoy the imagry you convey in this. Also, the allusions back to the show were nicely done. "I like your bow" _ Oh, and as ordered, I had "Where Are You Going" on repeat while reading.

I enjoyed this greatly and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
Azure129 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow.

This is your first HA! fanfic? Seriously?

Because I can't even describe how...I mean, this was really REALLY well done! Like just brilliantly constructed and characterized and crafted! The emotions and reactions of the plot were dead on, it just worked so nicely and neatly and tightly as a oneshot, and the entire situation and how it played out felt practically canonical! I especially enjoyed Helga and Arnold's little talk at the end-it was humorous but tender but romantic-it was just an ideal mixture of everything that their relationship is!

I really hope to see more stuff from you in this fandom soon _

Thank you!