Reviews for Embrace
Stephanie chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Would love to see what he would get her do. More please.
sakurayukari chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
SHOO AWESOME! Kyaaaaaaaaaa! Sho sho sho sho sho sho sho sho sho sho AWESOME! But when I saw that shigure was the one that was supposed to be winning, I thought it might be a little OOC, (since Yukina is the one who usually wins.) but then when I read the story I was like, nevermind, it isn't OOC at all. So good job. :3
Megane no Ohime-sama chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
come on this is good!
genaveevstar chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i liked it a lot i knew what was going in and i really like the manga to.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Good job! I like your writing style, and that sounds like something Shigure would do. Somehow...I hate him; he is the enemy of preteen girls everywhere. Yet...I keep reading the manga. And fanfics. So sad of me. The intro had very good rhythm. Short sentences in the right places can create so much more impact. :)
Lizaaa chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
It's not crappy! It's a great story, how could you NOT see that? It's AMAZING! It seemed like somethings missing though. Like Shigure would kiss Yukina or something. BUT IT'S STIIILL great! Keep it up. This should be a novel : HAHAHA. ANY WAY THANKS :)
Bloodwolf1994 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
It wasn't a bad story. Alittle confusing at the end but not bad. It was a cute little bit of fluff. Great job. Next time though add the reasons for people's reations in the story...ecept for things we're sposed to quess at...good job though.
DangerFiction chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
it was good, not bad dun put urself down D:

i use to do that, but now i know if you have confidence in your writing then you can master it :D

looking forward to ur next chap (if their is one)

but can u pm me about this story..?

i got kind of confused, like the place they are in? and the win and loose, also i thought it was kind of ooc.

but overall awesome effort and ill rate it 6/10 (:
Rosy Tissues chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
How can you say this is bad? I WANT A SEQUEL. NAO.
AzraeLiv G.M.A chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hmm..

I dunno, it's not very OOC for me..

I think it was good.

The story's interesting.

michi chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i dont think it's bad. it's actually really good.

keep up the good work
My Endless Love chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I liked it. It was short and sweet, and the tension/emotions were conveyed well. I'm curious as to what he has in mind for her though.

Care to give me an idea? :D

But other than that, keep up the good work.

- My Endless Love
Pandaren-storyteller chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I say that, yesh! Its done well .

Short and simple and one of the only fics in this category thats worth time to read.

Laters and Keep making more fic for this series plsh!
AnsleyL chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I liked it, but i wanna know what he gets for winning :)
Fewfre chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I don't get exactly what he wanted her to do at the last part...but I do like how you wrote it. Not bad, not bad at all.