Reviews for Confections of a Chocoholic
Enchanted Notes chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
"Today we were just friends and that wasn't a bad place to be."

This had me. The pieces of art you're making can be the death of me.

Just the right blend, it is. Not a romance, but a golden friendship.

Just look back on some minor errors and it would be perfect.
Lovissa chapter 1 . 11/23/2012 sweet as chocolate and as bitter as chocolate does too.
I love it
Lillianne Matake chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Hmmm.. I love every one of your stories.. I don't know.. but i think every author could be good if they pit their heart into their work and I'm sure you did because every time I read ur stories, I felt as if my own heart is in it..
lyranne chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Cute story and adorable pairing!
Irrevocable Memory chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
A great job. I love how you portrayed their friendship, and, at the same time, their romance. It's not the kind of sappy story that makes you wonder why on earth some people still believe in love stories in books and movies when they're terribly unrealistic. Their relationship here is the kind of hopeful, bittersweet kind of thing, and I appreciate how you channeled their Alices to determine the career paths that they would take.

I also like how you didn't even tell the readers directly what exactly that "feeling" Anna put in her chocolates.

The play of words on the title is nice, by the way!
peps-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA. It was really nice. Because of Anna's chocolates in my head, I suddenly felt hungry for chocos. -drools-

Anywho, I really like it. I've been looking for these kinds of fics these days, light and cute. Teehee.

Looking forward to more of your work

I want Anna's chocos. 8D

huggables and cuddles chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Twelve Winterflowers chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I love this! You gave life to the minor characters and your play with words was just amazing and funny at the same time. :) Anyway, keep up the good work! :)
Vain Harmony chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww, man. I almost cried. That was beautiful. Kitsuneme really does float. [: And the part where he tells her that she doesn't love him romantically made my heart throb. C: Excellent~
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Your talent of making the characters alive is amazing and your portrayal of Kitsu and Anna is just heartwarming. Keep up the good work! :-)
jovi chapter 1 . 12/10/2010

I am a great follower of all your Natsumi Nullied series stories. They are amazing...I love most of the parings...Loved ti when you did Anna and Kitsu ... and then Nono and Yuu also...You hav alsready established Sumire and Mochou...What about Wakako and would be sweet to see all of them pair cute...:) please u must...i love koko...u potray him so well...
Fallen Jewels chapter 1 . 11/14/2010

Oh my gosh, I LOVED this! You don't know how big a crush I have on Kitsuneme and Koko or how hard it is to find a decent fic that surrounds them, but I am and this is one of the best Kitsu fics I've ever read! No jokes. (But with the lack of this variation, I guess it's not all that hard. ;D Okay but still, even if there WERE a lot, this one would still top.)

So, as you can probably tell, this story already has a reserved FAVE spot in my list.

Care to add another? ;)
My Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
If there is one thing I've noticed about your writing, it is that you use dialogue very sparingly when you endeavor to leave a lasting emotion in the reader. It works pretty damn well, I have to say. I loved it in His Dark, Kind Soul; In Memoriam; Numbers in Choreography, etc. I hope you continue writing like this, though I have no doubt your other pieces will be just as good if you decide to dabble in a different style of writing.

This was good. There is something about Kitsuneme's nostalgia and friendship with Anna that is just moving.

And may I say that I really like your interpretation of where you see them in the future. Yearbook Day and this one are both touching with your theme on friendship and the fact that, no matter what path they take, they will always meet back up with each other. Too cute.
Spookyfox chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
That was an amazingly heart-warming story. Congratulations! :)
iggyrisu chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I love this... This is the best friendship fic I've read in sooo long!