Reviews for Devil On My Shoulder
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 2/16
Wow, Ace was responsible? Awesome!
Xiaou Nem chapter 5 . 2/16
You really don't like technology, do you?
Xiaou Nem chapter 3 . 2/16
I'm interested to see how Ami will explain her feelings to her mother. I thought she would want to do research, while still being a general practitioner. In a hospital - or another big facility - that would maybe have been an option.
3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Please don't kill Ace D: If you read the next story toshi and Mina are divorced plus in ascension before mina freezes she says she loves Ace so :PPP people!
Jigglypuffer chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
ARGGGG! ACE! I KNEW he was going to show up. I mean, the whole story was awesome-as usual-but a little part of me was always waiting for that smug jerk to show up. And Toshi isn't in Crystal Tokyo . . . :(
Moonbeam's Predilections chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
::happy sigh:: I do love how you write Michiru and Haruka, how you always manage to show the depth and passion of their love with every breath between them, even when they aren't in the same country. They are both such strong and amazing people on their own, but together there's nothing that can touch them. Lovely!

Also, way to go Artemis! What a good little buddy you are, I hope Toshi slips him some nice tuna in thanks. But Ace, that rat bastard! What's he doing? Leave Minako alone, you jerk! You had your chance and ruined it, get over it!
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
GOOD STORY! Wonder what your next fic will be about.

oh yea... Kill Ace in the next one. Don't like he...
petiyaka chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
The whole fic was great! Happy to see it ending happily for the heros, sad to see it's done.

Anyway, good job!
ShugoPita chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
I love you so much right now :3 I cant wait for more of ace's evil plot x3 hope he dosent really die or I would be sad :(
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Seems Kaitou Ace is back again. Something tells me that I know who may have been behind the sences of The Universe Phone Thing also
Chmia chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
I have to say, I wasn't quite expecting Sailor Moon's wings to get caught in the door. -.- Lol. It reminded me of something the anime would have taken the time to do during a suspenseful moment.

Oh, Ace! I can't wait to see where that leads to in future stories.
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
I hope one of the bullets hit Rei's dad.

He sounds like a real -
petiyaka chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
it's awesome! i hope the r&d man wont fly away! Kick his ass!
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
I hope they'er able to help poor Sakiko...

can't wait to see how the shenshi slove this one... But I can wait. ( pouts)
petiyaka chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
pfff! Luckily Setsuna was here to prevent Michiru to be stabbed to death.

Now, how the senshi will manage to deliver the hostages?

Great!