Reviews for From Ashes to Embers
bonanza4life chapter 32 . 12/7/2013
Fabulous as always! I forgot about Kira's ending, so it was as if I was reading it for the first time again.
bonanza4life chapter 27 . 11/22/2013
Poor Luke! He doesn't have the skills or knowledge that Jeb does when dealing with his mother. I'm glad he gets to spend time with John though.
bonanza4life chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
Yay! So glad to see you working on these again! Can't wait for more!
civilwarrose chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Boss' worst nightmare, a Duke with a law degree! Love it! :)
civilwarrose chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
This is interesting! And it really goes into something I'd always wondered, why it was that all the Dukes were cousins and nothing about siblings. It's sad that Bo's sister was stolen from the family. And Rosco! I love it when he has a moment of sweetness and steps out of his cop identity. I'm really liking this story. :)
AndyDuke chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
As a child I use to dream of waking up and finding myself a part of the Duke family. I'm glad that Bo and his sister are finally going to be able to enjoy a happy ending. Can I join the Duke family too while they are expanding the family?
Grettigirl123 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
I've finally sat down long enough to get to chapter 8. Really like the story so far, can't wait until I've had the chance to finish it. :)
Hazzard66 chapter 20 . 1/17/2011
So, I was planning on reviewing more, but I got so caught up in the story, I forgot. Anyway, Great job! I loved your Roscoe (He has a heart of gold under his hat, you know!) and Cooter, too. Though I think Bo could've beat Kira. ;-) It' really hard to introduce someone and make them likable, but you pulled it off for sure! I'm going to read "Lost Dukes Found" now, so you'll be hearing from me again!

Hazzard66 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow, great story! You captured the "Mom" attitude perfectly, and I love Daisy's plan to get Bo and Luke to help. XD XD

I'm dying to find out what happens next, but I had to review quick to say "Great job!" :-)

DixieDavenport chapter 20 . 12/7/2010
Enjoyed the entire story. Looking forward to the next part.
DixieDavenport chapter 19 . 11/30/2010
Cute! I did want to see Luke kill Daisy. Glad she survived, but would have loved to have seen it.
DixieDavenport chapter 18 . 11/29/2010
Good One! Poor kids if they are racin' tonight! LOL Glad someone got a leash on Ernie before Luke had to get involved.
DixieDavenport chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
Good for Jesse standing up to his Sis. And he's right about them, they all have a fighting side but with only a look from him it is usually balanced by a 'respect' for him, family or entity.
DixieDavenport chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
OMG LOVED IT! Loved Jesse and Kira's conversation. Very touching!

But the part that took the cake was the food coloring in the shine! Though, as I understood it from 'High Octane' that it was a conditionof probation to 'not make or sell' moonshine again. Said NOTHING about drinking it.

Devil's advocate, I like Kira went the other way, I was a Correctional Officer in my County that was as near Hazzard as you can get! I've legally locked the current serving Sheriff in a cell and he signed my payroll check the next week! (Judge put him and 2 commissioners there for contempt of court over a parking space!) The conditions of parole (or probation) read that "you will remain sober and law abiding, ... etc..." That phases alone could give JD a field day!.
DixieDavenport chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
I knew Kira and Jeb would have a lot in common but didn't see them already knowing each other. COOL!