Reviews for Rosettes
ezra-oztam chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
So sleet!
Cosmic-lover chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Another wonderful one-shot:) Can't wait to read the next oneXD
RebornRose1992 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
u know i usually dont read kurama/kagome pairing 0_o but i actually like both of your chapters! good jobs cant wait for the next one _
midnight98 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Great chapter! I think I'm going to have to go back and rematch the series, because I've forgotten some things since I haven't watched the series in the last couple years.
Bloodcherry chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
*Hisses in return* XD This one is good The fight with Karasu... I loved that episode. XD Somehow watching my favorite characters suffer makes me like them more. *laughs* Well, I'm mean. *smirks* Keep up the great work!

Ja ne,

Bloodcherry
Valleygoat chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
cute, touching chapter. even teared up a little bit. happy thanksgiving! update again when you can.
The KumiKo chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
eepp!eepp!eepp!o

i effing love this kicka** story!

CONTINUE!(please?,there i said it)
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I loved reading this:) Very intense
midnight98 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait to read more
Neo-Crystal chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
AH! That was so cute! Since your doing one-shots chapters, does that mean you'll do quick update? (wink, wink)
Serenity Dinago chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
more please
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ah, it's been a long time since I ahve read something with a KagomexKurama pairing... How I missed it. XD It's not easy to find good ones anymore, I've read most. *laughs* Keep up the great work!

Ja ne,

Bloodcherry
Diane chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Really good overall, there were a few places that seemed to be missing words like the or to, etc here & there & at least 1 place where I said I don't think that was the word she wanted to use, like Rebuttal, that's more a lawyer/court of law term than something you'd use in normal conversation, etc.
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
There seem to be some twisted sentiments at the beginning of this, but they seem to be resolved by the end. If this is to be continued and is not in fact 'completed', then I'll look forward to getting to read more.

Thanks for sharing!
twilightrose07 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I loved your first chapter! I cannot wait to see what the other chapters will entail :)