Reviews for Bound For The Floor
Guestisguest chapter 5 . 4/3
Oh no no no! Why did you stop?
Ah. Just noticed it's been almost 5 years… :(
I think this has very realistic (GREAT!) characterisation and I was really looking forward to more. Sadly.
Hope you're well though :)
feintidea chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Okay wow this is fantastic and amazing and jeez please update soon
AMY chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
update soon please i really dig this story and i want to read more so update again soon please
KW Jordan chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
I figure the names Jerome and Hiram are both popular African American and Jewish names respectively. *shrug*

hugs,

KW
LadyL.L chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Wow...

i think this history have very potential...

I really like it... and i hope of continue...
AJ chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Dude update it's been forever
whimsee chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow, the characterization on this is spot on. I'm impressed~
Raiatea1 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
well... hi!

I don't blame you for that. I mean, i saw HP7 too and i think it's amazing, almost like the book. I understand about your finals too. Good luck!...

I hope you update as soon as possible. It's a good story 'cause Quinn's really an Alpha here. In others stories, i've got the impression she gains that 'fear' via Santana, so thanks for this change. I look forward how Quinn and Rachel will work in your story 'cause like you wrote, this relationship won't be a rainbow walk. I kind of expect some big clash.

Anyway, bye!

PS: i'm not english so, sorry for my poor english
mjovi1 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Hi. Just read your other story. Just caught up on this one. Please update soon. This story is wonderful. Thanks.
misrouge chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
I have to say...I want more! The way you approach the faberry relationship is refreshing; most fan fictions have Quinn pining after Rachel and they're serenading each other in glee club before the fourth chapter is finished. Not to say those don't have merit, but it's not always as satisfying to read for a pairing that has such a long way to go and so much potential even before becoming romantic partners. So I think you are going at the perfect pace and considering you update every week it's not at all unreasonable (I've also got finals right now so I know what you're going through). I feel like those first sparks we saw in this chapter make it more suspenseful and way more exciting to watch.

I also like the way you've handled the "angsty" aspect of the story. It doesn't feel like there's so much angst the story is drowning in it- it balances the plot nicely. I cringed when I read that Kurt missed the goal and dreaded the next day at school for him, and my heart was pounding when Quinn threw Rachel into that classroom. Well done.

No criticism from me, just keep going!

Thanks for all your hard work,

misrouge
MagnusXXN chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
I thought Rachel's dads already had names. Cannon names. But I might be mistaken. At any rate, I'm enjoying this story and can't wait to read more. Its a very curious 'what if' you've created here.

And since Finn hasn't shown any interest in Rachel, then did Quinn not get upset about it and down about being 'fat' and sleep with Puck? At any rate, write more soon.

): )
a practice in poetry chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
I don't know about you, but I personally don't consider what I said a flame. I was just being honest with you. What you're doing is vaguely different, yes, and I have to tell you I'm half in love with it (I think I mentioned that in my last review), but it's the way you talk about it that bothered/bothers me. You were acting like your fic is the best and brightest, and that was mainly what I perceived as arrogant. (Also. The Kanye West comment...well. That joke wasn't to my taste. I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift [far from it, actually], but what he did was out of line, and I don't think it's a good comparison. You just seemed arrogant. It's not like you were a total a**hole.)

Either way, this message isn't really about that.

It's about the fic. I have to say that I really, really loved this chapter. As you say, it's very in-character with the first season, and...God. Quinn kind of sort of totally gave me goosebumps. I thought Puck was a little soft, though, for him, but that was pretty much my only complaint. You had a few grammatical mistakes, too, but they were really nothing in comparison to how great this update was. So yes, fellow author. You have the talent. Not that you need me to tell you that, but I know it's nice to be reminded. I genuinely like what you're doing here.

Again. My problem wasn't with the fic. The fic's fantastic. My problem was with your attitude about the whole thing.
gaby2angel chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
hehe xd just read all of your chapters hmm :P awesomeness! Hope that quinn shows rachel a little bit more niceness that bitchyness in the next chap! Ehm what about Charlie and Doug xd haha
LivinginBedlam chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
I love it, I love it, I love it *.*

I adore the pace you're going, it's perfect! And Quinn is just pure evil, I love it. And Rachel standing up to her - awsome. And Rachel and Kurt 3 I squee'd.

Did I mention I love it? :D
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
really great. love the awesomes interaction between kurt and rachel. they are too much alike they need eachother. it was great on the screen and wonderful on compy screen