Reviews for Vici
AngelicStorm chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
First off, wow. I wanted to be professional and objective with this review, but I just have to say..

Vulpes, was HOT.

Even if the story had not progressed into a sexual encounter, Vulpes was a fangirl wet dream in this.
Lucidique chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
We need this story for the next New Vegas DLC. Not being able to Black Widow Vulpes is just... Mean. Get on it, Bethesda!

On a more serious note, your writing is beautiful. It's descriptive and flows nicely and creative and... Ugh. I'm so jealous. I actually read this a long time ago, I'm sorry it took me so long to get back and review it. (
duvalia chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hehe, the Black Widow perk is always the first one I choose.

I've always been intrigued by Vulpes and I absolutely love the way you've written him; his dialogue and overall characterization is just how I imagined.

The level of detail and your flawless writing style only enhance my love of this story. Your courier is also in a league of her own. I enjoyed that despite her being a good person, she isn't some saint. "They never practice what they preach" sums her up perfectly. :)

And of course, her final encounter with Vuples was very sexy indeed. I have to admit I was slightly disappointed in the courier when she submitted to Vulpes, but her pulling his own gun on him blew that disappointment out of the water. Her getting off and him not, just made it all the sweeter.

I'll definitely be reading the sequel!
FeverFive chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
First I'd like to say thank you. Thank you for sharing this, because this is easily one of the best fanfics I've read in a very, very long time. Your style of writing is simply gorgeous and had me hooked from the beginning. I also loved that Vulpes didn't deviate from character one inch. All of it was totally believable.

For a very brief moment I have to admit I thought it was going to turn into one of those "and they had wild passionate sex and totally fell in love" stories (I'm sorry, after reading so many bad fics I've gotten quite cynical) but I was very pleasantly surprised by how you turned that on its head. I loved how she kicked him out at the end - but, more importantly, how you showed that she was actually quite traumatised by the whole event. Not many authors here bother with that kind of character depth - the kind that makes the characters feel like a real and breathing - and that was very refreshing.

So yeah, you did a bloody fantastic job here. I really hope you’ll do more at some point!
Thanks chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
You know, I have this bookmarked. I use this story as a portal to the fallout fan fiction category, hoping one day, you'll update or continue anything. I love this, it's incredible, and it isn't a flash in the pan kind of story. I really, really would like to see more work by you. I can't wait to see anything else you write, hopefully for fallout.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
One word: "Unf."

This is some seriously good stuff you've got going here, and I'd really like to see a continuation of it in the future. Love the way you wrote your Courier by the way, very believable.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I've read fanfiction for years now and I have reviewed a total of 3 times. this is one of them. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this story is, and you have made me love mr. inculta over her (: I would seriously pay you money to continue this.

thanks for the story and please continue.
oikg800 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
oh my fucking god that shit wall hilarious at the end made me bust a gut XD i also enjoy using black widow on stupid men cuz they are just that fucking dumb man the way she just executed that plan was just amazing its something every girl plans out to rob or kill or both in that matter but still she still should of killed Benny but then again not it just makes things more interesting ..
Loved it chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I will give you anything you want if you will do a continuation on this story, or if you will make a longer, chapter based one with your female courier and Vulpes. I have never seen such a twisted man, or such a realistic female courier, realistic and utterly wonderful to identify with. I'm not even asking for romance, just the same continued tension between these two characters, and I will have you know I didn't think twice about this guy until YOU wrote him. PLEASE write more like this!
Pheonicia chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was EXACTLY the sort of story I came looking for, but didn't imagine I'd ever find. And it's even better than I imagined!

Very well written tale. Characters were believable and sympathetic, the pace flowed quickly, and the naughty bits were fantastically steamy (and not at all mechanical).

It's such a deliciously twisted piece of prose. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
FORTHELOVEOFHADES chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Please PLEAAASE update it. I will shower you with falls of cookies and happiness.
Yo chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
one of the greatest fallout new vegas fanfics so far, keep up the good work!
Conic Disconnect chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Representin', ma'am. This is going into the favorites, and I am incredibly displeased you do not have more stories up. Change this at once!
NukaColaQueen chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awsome! I cant wait to read more!
Cherry Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Best thing I've read to date.

The Legion demands MOAR! :D