Reviews for His Obsession
FanFictionEngineer chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Wonderful! I love the direction of this story and I love your writing!
I'm excited to see how you'll develop Tom Riddle's character :D
Thumbs up on the Ron/Hermione reference as well. hehe
Chameleon-Bookworm chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
I really hope you continue to write this story as it is really good and I can't wait to read more of it. :)
lily chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
carry on great story
Dinosonthebrain chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
I love this story! It's really good! I like how you keep the characters in character especially. Can't wait for your next chapter! I hope it's soon!
cookie chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
Okay you really need to update because you can't leave is like that. I wanna know what happens next and what's happening to Hermione. Why is she acting so strange?

-pleeasseee update soon :D
Sailor2Moon chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
Please Review again! I love this story! :))
I M Sterling chapter 24 . 6/2/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
alannalove1990 chapter 24 . 5/31/2012
Good chapter!
reader204 chapter 24 . 5/30/2012
Your title intrigued me, and i must say i was suprised after reading the first chapter. I wasnt expecting first years.

The plot has been medicore so far, though i sense youre a good writer and can turn this fic for the better.

Im actually looking forward for the part when tom is obsessed, assuming it happens, and also enjoy when he ever feels jealous and protetive. I dont want to tell you how to write your story, so ill leave it at that.

Overall, it was good. Update soon.
yuhai.cloud chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Hi! :) Im really enjoying your fic, especially that you started it in first year unlike most of the hermione/tom stories. Seriously having a great time with this having a stubborn little hermione haha so decided to make tom her friend poor tom she will be hard to shake off :P Anyway good job :) the only thing that i would like you to do is to put a mark or a bar to separate the scenes haha it gets me all mix up ThankS!
nlech16 chapter 24 . 5/27/2012
Prof. Robert certainly acts strangely when around Dumbledore! I stick to my prediction. I'm thinking what was in the news was simply an alibi, something to distract everyone from where he really was. Professor Grindelwald! But you could still surprise me. Although I'm having trouble seeing who else it could be...
DGfleetfox chapter 24 . 5/27/2012
I am uber confused... there's so much going on that I'm finding it hard to focus and root out even exactly what's the what. Also... the amount that the kids are cruel to Hermione is starting to annoy... how do they have such free time to do all their evil activities anyway? And yes I get that they're Slytherins but c'mon they are also kids, the sheer amount of meanness seems very unnecessary. This isn't a flame, rather a what the heck is going on and can't you change the amount of cruelty -type thing. Ciao!
loves2readalways chapter 24 . 5/26/2012
Two thumbs up!
LinnyKing chapter 24 . 5/25/2012
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this wonderful story of yours! I hope you update soon :)
Ink Reservoir chapter 22 . 5/25/2012
I'm angry. Fanfiction filters said this was complete and you're such a good author that now I have to actually wait to read the whole thing...