Reviews for Of Photographs and Flashbacks
Rainbow Breaker chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Woah. I really liked the literary device that you used here of starting with the epilogue. This was a really good, really hanting beginning.
az22 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Wow - this is an amazing fic! May I ask where/when the next part is/will be up?
walkingby521 chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Beautiful. Such a real Draco portrayal. I would totally buy him as canon.

So...I have to ask: where, my dear, is part two?
7Vanilla7 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Oh my god that was an amazing story! Thanks for writing it, I really enjoyed it! 3
PenofaPhoenix chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I love the story! Although... Where exactly is part ii? I've always loved the idea of a healing Draco through hermione :)
Niriamel chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Oh my, I am dying of curiosity as to what happened to them! Please update soon!
semantics chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
this is so poetic; hmmm my lexicon seems to have left me momemtarily at a loss for words

anyways i would greatly appreciate a continuation!
Sin-and-Smokin chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Please update soon

it's amazing!

flowersNfreaks chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
This story is great and I can't wait till part 2. I love how when you write a story that involves Draco and Hermione, they start out hateing eachother and then friendship starts and then the love, or the love is fullforce and I just love it.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
THis is a very interesting story.

I loved their growing friendship.

Please update soon,
Dear. Dark. Destiny chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Well done Ann, well done. I cannot wait till part 2! Oh goodness, I love a good story like this. Truthfully, it’s right in my genre! Fantastic. I think you are my newly found love! (of course, nothing more than an idolic love…..i suppose I made that word up too).

OH GOODNESS! KEEP WRITING AND GET ANOTHER DARN ENTRY IN! If I am to wait long, I fear I will explode! And that would be messy and quite ugly. No matter how colorful I am in spirit, I would not be so colorful were my guts to go flying everywhere (too visual? My bad XD).

Dear. Dark. Destiny chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
*nods head in utter approval* yes. If this was not one of the sweetest chapters I have ever read in my life, then I am not sure what is. I completely approve. Completely love. Just all around completely. I almost let myself go ‘awww!’ for them (and I would have to were it not for my sleeping family in the other rooms).

Yet another amazing chapter to add to your amazing story.

Happy Writings

Dear. Dark. Destiny chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Again, what is with the fabulosity? (yes, I did make that word up, thank you thank you). On a scale of 1 to 10, you hit a complete 10….if you multiplied that by 2

I completely love it and though I must take a break to shower, I shall get right back to reading as soon as I very well can! So glad I found this!

Dear. Dark. Destiny chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Might I just say ‘love’! Seriously, I am hooked! I was planning on taking my shower, but I’m holding it off so I can read the next chapter!

You know, for the first chappie, the song that constantly ran through my head was Ghost of You by MCR…isn’t that caaaarraaaaaazy? XD

Anyways, amazing work and I look forward to chapter 3.

Dear. Dark. Destiny chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was truly amazing. I’m going to keep up with it and I pray you do to! This is just oh my gosh! You are truly an exceptional writer! Have you thought about doing this for a future? Writing your own stuff? If you haven’t, you should.

You know, this is truly why I feel so self conscious as a writer (I don’t think I’m that good, and I’m probably not)! People like you who are just phenomenal! I don’t think you could have done a thing better with this chapter. Great work. I shall now move on to chapter two!