Reviews for Disgaea: Dawn of a new Darkness
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 3/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
killer4853 chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
Nice story, certainly a new idea I haven't seen before.

Though, I do have one question. I remember the fake Zenon being only level 90, even though he was technically an Overlord. Are you using the same scale as the actual Disgaea games?
Locothehood chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Well it was a fun read thereisonething ihopeyouwillstopdoingasithasgivenme quitetheheadache mainly what you read just moments ago plus ittalics i like ittalics but my eyes are weak when there bunched up like that
that aside the story is quit involveing tho i wonder how hinnata will take it after her first black Sabbath well considering how a succubus would typically lose controll to thier lustfull natrue when that time came.

as for an alistor i can't even begin to figure out how he came to terms of not haveing a body so soon. but then again he did sorta see himself as a weapon so its not much of a leap.

i tend to read as much as is out there before i review. so grammar as im doing this on my cellphone

keep up the good work

a demonic orrochimaru would be quite truoble some but at the same time redundant since he wants immotality and that would be a perfect shortcut he might even stop being so evil in his shock.

just thought id share an idea you can use it if you like as i have little tallent for as a writer but im good for ideas
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Pretty nice start, read first two chapters in one go. This is going to be pretty AU; not that I mind, might I add, but you'll probably be hearing about it from the less... intelligent... reviewers. Ignore those idiots; you can't please everybody all the time, and if they're stupid enough to continue reading what they don't like, they're not worth worrying about.

Please write more, I see the latest update is a few months back.
EliteSlayer103 chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
Ugh another sakura hater.
uscias chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Please update soon.
gohan90 chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I love the idea of a disgaea and Naruto crossover story so I am disappointed that this seems to have been abandoned since it has not been updated in over a your. I hope you do something similar in the future sometime or come back to this at some point.
There are a few things I don't like about the story, mainly that Hinata is paired with Naruto, she is a terrible choice for a demon naruto character.
Petin Naahl chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
loving the story so far, still I should mention that in chapter 10 you lost the spaces between the words when your characters were thinking. Looking forward to chapter 13, and then the rest as well.

your fan,

Joshua
WeissKnight99 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Oh gawd, this is a whole motherfucking new level of awesome...
Rizaidym chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
...Fuck. Zabuza is now immortal. After all, Kubikiri Bocho is a sword that cannot be damaged permanently. AWESOME.
Rizaidym chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Hmmm. Where is Baal on this scale?
Rizaidym chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Inshou? Zan'ei? (Pulls out DS and boots up Megaman Zero Collection)

HELL YEAH
Grey Muji chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Hmm, it's okay.
Ethorin chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
I am guessing the inspiration behind Azure Wing is the "Little Cricket" from Men in Black
oh god that gun was hilarious