Reviews for Across the Differences
woot woo! awesome
Mishelle20 chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
LOVED this fic.
XxGerudoQueenxX chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
I like this story. I could actually see this happening if Cedric had lived in Goblet of Fire. I think that the two of them starting out hating each other was a nice twist, and you pulled it off flawlessly. A job well done indeed. :)
AmayaBlack chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
This was certainly different. It the second story I read with this paring. I like how they fight over they differences with in reality they way to similar. I like the Freud conversation too. The sex scenes were great, even tough it weren't that graphic. I wonder what Will will say once he find out they are together.
blowing-winds chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! In my opinion you covered the "challenge" greatly. :)

Since I've noticed you're taking requests (I hope you still do), I have one of my own. I would be really happy to read more Cedric/Hermione stories by you. :) More specifically: post war. Multi-chapter would be brilliant, but one-shot works as well. Thanks in advance! :)
recey2010 chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
nice! but what happens when will finds out dum dum duuuuhhh lol until next time
ElizabethMK99 chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
freaking fabulous! I will be looking for you from now on!
snoopy 2010 chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
you totally rocked it man...really love this story..
Parvati48 chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
I liked it alot! This was a perfect ending to the story even though I'd love to see more haha. :) The date scene seemed very cute and the things he did for it were very romantic . :D I really enjoyed the story, I think you did great holding up to the guidelines and everything. Great job! -
waterflower20 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
Loved it!Absolutely perfect and i am more that satisfied with the result!
arielstarks chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
yaaaaaay! are they finally together?

woohoo!

hope you can update soon.
TeekImTeek chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Love when the voices get husky. ! Thanks for sharing your story.
snoopy 2010 chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
hot..hot ..hot..absolutely love it..
Parvati48 chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
It's been awhile since you've updated and the chapter was shorter than I'd like but it was a good chapter. I like how Hermione thought it out before deciding it was what she wanted. It's too bad Cedric denied her though lol. Hope you update soon, good job. :)