Reviews for All Change
beaches13 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I really like your 7/B'Elanna stories, I just have a little correction to make "poco angel" would translate to "less angel", if you wanted it to be "little angel" it could be "pequeño angel" or even better "angelito" as Miral is female I would suggest " angelita"... Just the Spanish language being a bit complicated... Hahaha... It's just FYI :-)... And thanks for the stories, they're quite entertaining :-D

Greetings from Costa Rica.

Daniela.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
DUDES! I TOTS LOVE THIS STORY! THESE TWO ARE MY FAVORITE CRACK PAIRING!
Swishla chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
I enjoyed this story from start to finish. I did feel parts of it were rushed (such as Torres getting over breaking up with the helmrat and falling for Seven) but I also enjoyed the quickness of things at the same time. You did a good job capturing the innocence of both Seven and Torres and hit a side of Seven most authors disregard (her almost parlyzing innocence/shyness). Nicely done and thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
This whole story wuz incredible! I luved it! Please write more B'Elanna and Seven stories! I luv this couple 2gether, their perfect 4 eachother! Thank u 4 this! I also luv your other stories about them as well! My name is Tina Lancaster, i'm 34 and i'm from the united states, Shelby, North Carolina 2 b exact. Nice 2 meet u! 9/23/11
Swampje chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Just reread it. Still love it. LOL. :)
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Ah love love bites!
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
This next part was pretty hilarious:

she added remembering the many times she's come off shift and slept there rather than going in to her husband. Shit! Her husband. She couldn't say anything to Seven until she'd divorced that P'TaQ.

And then it was done so streamlined and conveniently :)

It is great how Torres wanted to romance Seven but simply by letting her intentions be know, she already accomplished the getting of the girl, now the romance is just icing on the cake and not wooing.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
This part was cleverly fun:

"Sure.. Whatever.. Beats Tuvok any day" B'Elanna shrugged, secretly pleased that they had been ordered to spend time together.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Looking like a family...
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great beginning, I'm glad that Torres stayed true to her promise and didn't get angry at 7.

Seven did well by taking such good care of the baby.
sodachex13 chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
you have a really good story i hope you update soon because this is really cool.
Koona chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
This is a very good story so far, and I look forward to the next installment.
anonymous chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
please continue this story, lovin' it
Guyana Rose chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
Just finished chapter 8, I really like this story. Can't wait for it to continue.