Reviews for Tonight I Love You
blechit chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i loved it ! so adorable... your writing is really professional and I could feel as if your Eli&Clare are the same Eclare that we see on the show :)
Jelsi4ever chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
so cute loved it
naughtsandcrosses chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This made me cry... excellent.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awwwe I loved this!
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is great! I loved it, I could see everything happening in my head as you described it. It moved so smoothly. No breaks in the movie so to speak. :D Wonderful job.
ewinxoxo chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
:D
sundayxmorningx chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Can this couple be any better for each other? Oh gosh, I'm jealous. And this story didn't help! Haha.

In all seriousness, though, this was a great take on Eli's issue. I love how understanding and patient Clare was throughout the whole process. And when she offered to make a scrapbook of Julia/Eli's pics? That was so sweet of her. I really loved that part. Eli and Clare have such great chemistry together and are so understanding with one another. You did such a great job with the characters and the story. I'm pretty sure I read this story more than once and I'll look back at this again.

I hope the writers expand on Eli's storyline some more and they take a look at this story because you did a great job connecting the actual episode and this story.
GoldsworthyEdwards24 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was such a great FF to Umbrella that I found myself unable to stop reading it. Well done!
letl0veinn chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Let me tell you that not many stories on here make me actually tear up. But this one did. Beautiful job. :]
liz4eva89 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
aww this was adorableeeee
maralita chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
cuteeeeeee. I absolutely loved it!
IHaveTheKeyToYourHeart chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aww, that was really cute! Loved it!
Profile Has been Deleted chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aw! I loved it!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Here's my own obnoxious "AWWWWWWWE"
pipsqueak66 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010