Reviews for Wake Up Call
Please make more
Alyce DreamEater chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Dont worry I'm proud of your "lemon"! But you should read some M rated fics to get...more acquainted with them. Good luck! Lovely story!
arharbert chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
You MUST write moar! I need to read moar! I think this is an amazing beginning.
The Pheonix of the Water chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Y U NO WRITE IN SO LONG? I really like where this story is going, and I would love to see more of it :) its a bit OOC on Akito's part, but I actually like it. One thing I do to improve this story would be to write a chapter or 2 from Akane's point of view, and maybe a little more of her back ground :).

Plz update :)

love chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
i love love love this story i didn,t find another stoey of akito that i love so much please update soon and sorry for my bad english
windwolf1988 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Don't know what to think yet but I might likey
Fruitlessberry chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
i love ure Fanfiction hope u update soooon PLS
Linale Ashley M chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
I'm interested and i hope to see what happens between then, oh and please write more lemons you're very good at them.

3 Linale
SilentXFreak chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Hello there!

I have to comment that i love this story so far. Very sweet and interesting. Should update sooner than usual. I can't wait to see more. :]
Maddie.loves.furuba chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Yo, long time no see. This chapter was hilarious and adorable. Perverted Akito is cute. xDD Great job and please feel happy! :3
FBFan chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
good story so far.

I like stories that show the softer side of Akito. Thanks for writing, there's not many.

Also, don't do lemons. Your story's amazing as it is

PurePrincess chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Good one i like it and waiting for more.
Maddie.loves.furuba chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
oooh so exciting! :D
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Randomlysinging chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Well I would love to help you survive so good job :)