Reviews for What Happened in Vegas
firstgreenisgold chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
LOVE IT!
firstgreenisgold chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
holy crap! what are they gonna do?
peppermintyrose chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
It's refreshing to read that following *Eric's* plan is not always the right thing. Victor has obviously summoned Sookie using Eric's own promises that she'll do exactly as he tells her. Hopefully Sookie's way of doing things will get them out of this, because Eric's way is fail. As long as she's not a vampire, she can break some of their rules - and they'll never see her coming - too much contempt for humans.

Victor is just the right amount of subtle menace and overt niceness. You haven't made him too much the monster, and Sookie is playing her role well - you've kept her to her cautious self, playing a political game she has no business in.

I know CH would never put Sookie in a situation that she can't get out of - and I hope Sookie gets out of this alive. Seeing Eric with his punishment for treason - who exactly would volunteer to be a vampire? To be punished at random for eternity? Certainly doesn't look very attractive to me.

Love the use of recidivists - such a useful word. No one ever knows what it means. I've had to explain it over and over. :D
VAlady chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Awesome..please update quickly..
Thorsminion chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
~excellent~

Great start...I think the fake smiles are just about to end.

Poor Eric is in such bad shape Sookie wouldn't have even recognized him. It's heart wrenching...Hope our Sookie stays strong and finds a way to kick Victor's ass.
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64