Reviews for I Don't Know You Anymore
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love this! I love well written angst. And this being from Cal's point of view during that phase works brilliantly. I like that he knows he is to blame; that he realises he has caused it all. He doesn't deserve to know her anymore! Er, didn't deserve to. At that time. Yes. Excellent piece!
recoilandgrace chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
YES THIS THANK YOU. TYVM.
Wewilldream chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love how you write. You feel the pain of Cal's realisation that he's losing her.
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Beautiful fic. I love the angst in here, and how he realises that he really messed up this time. Awesome!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Yep I am not happy with cal either. Not seen 3x04, but I am excited for Wednesday after your hopeful comments. Just don't know what cal is thinking treating gillian the way he does. Is it all one big test to hunt out her true feelings for him so make sure that she won't leave him if he let's his last remaining Walls down? Thanks for writing.
twentyfour.mad chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow. I absolutely love this.

Beautifully written!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You know, I am a verbose, verbose writer. And as much as I write, I am constantly in ~awe~ of people who can convey so much in les sthan 500 words. That was amaaaaaazing. OMG. SO GOOD.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Great story!

I agree last episode gave us some hope. I've only seen one promo for this week's episode but it's just Cal and the miners... Now I'm very excited for Monday night:)
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
/she smiles, and it's so hollow/ Yes. This. Her smiles are off these days.
tess.untitled chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
The first thing that crossed my mind when I read this was, "her writing is so human". I simply adore it. Thank you for sharing, love. :)
Honey204 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I've felt exactly the same way through this season- a little happier that's he maybe getting better but still confused as to where his behavior in the first few episodes came from. Why did the writers do that!

Once again, this little piece says so much. I think he has noticed she's pulling away, and I think he has somewhat realized it's because of him, but really, what is he going to do about it? The line about how he doesn't know what happens between when she goes home on Fridays and comes in on Mondays was a really nice touch. It's something to easily measure their separation. So much to think about and so much to hope for. Well, thanks for posting!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
killers:

"an echo of a sound he no longer hears."

"she smiles and it's so hollow that he wants to punch something, or himself, over and over until the anger dissipates and he learns how to turn back time to when things were better, to when he was better."

"It's the same feeling he gets every morning, whenever he looks in the mirror."

OMG Lightwoman! what a great one shot!i luv how ur brain works! i loved Cal's POV on his own stupidity! I luv reading him guilty for what hes done!

Great job Lightwoman! keep it up :)
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ooooh, I like it! :)

ps - where does everybody keep seeing the trailers for 3.05? Are they on the official website? I can't ever find them. :(