Reviews for Another Step on the Path
Why A Duck chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It's nice to see Ryuzaki regain some dignity! :)

(The poor guy was SO screwed over by the anime; they started out following the manga, and then retconned away his whole personality in the the filler season.)
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ah! A new YGO story from you.

Well done, and uniquely interesting, as always. Just too short, haha. A continuation would be amazing.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ooh, I love the whole mood of this piece, and the content. So glad I was able to partly inspire it!

Rex's epiphany regarding how he should've quit after the Orichalcos fiasco was very well done (and I'd love to see a fic or blurb version of that scene you described!)

And I have to agree with the other reviews-no surprise that Weevil wasn't able to stay along the straight and narrow, but it was a good thing that Rex was able to. I especially love the specific reason you gave for his return to Domino.
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I really like that Rex has tried to reform. X3 And somehow, it's not too surprising that Weevil wasn't able to stick with it. XD

I'm curious to find out the outcome of his duel with Joey. I could almost see it going either way - either he'd lose, but finally understand what he was missing, or understand at the edge of defeat and pull out a win. Or maybe even a draw, which would be cool. 3
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
(This ended way too soon!)

I don't read YGO fanfiction too much these days, but this one piqued my interest, and I'm very pleased that I read it: I really enjoyed your characterization of Rex, and the insights into his and Weevil's characters. The way they go about splitting up their partnership is very believable: Weevil going back to his cheating ways, while Rex grows up and moves on. The character growth throughout the fic is perceived very realistically.

I'm not really one for requesting, but I do think it would be a shame not to see a continuation of this in some way. Joey's reaction to a reformed Rex would be very interesting to see, as well as how Rex could further grow by dueling him (regardless of whether he wins or not).

Well, I think I've rambled on long enough ;) Whether or not this gets continued, it's well-worthy as a fic and a definite new favorite - kudos on a job well done!
BlackRitual chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
8D Yayyy, more post-series YGO!

OWO Will this be continued? It's turning out really good...