Reviews for Hive Mind
skittymudkip chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wait, wait, wait ,wait... did Ryou just kill himself or did he live? I was thinking that after I finished reading this story. Well great job once again! :)
RainbowLolita chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So interesting~ I love it, though it was sad but you know that's just how life works... It kinda reminds me of the way I am with my...boyfriend I guess you could call him. I'd do anything for him but he's always so... cold. like it's never enough and the things he wants me to do sometimes I just don't understand, and I don't think I ever will D: But still, very interesting and deep.
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Woah o.O This is awesome
Knight The Cat chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
You have a very wierd mind, BakuBaku. I'd say that I'd like to find out how it works, but... Yeah, creepy... Brilliantly written. If it wasn't about the Bakuras it'd be a fantastic start to a book...
IsThatYouMyLove chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
ow. i've got a headache now... lol story was fantastic. keep up the good work
Partners-N-Crime chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
. Yes, that one made me sad. My God, that was god-awful torture ._.

...this stories in my favorites XD
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
D": One of the ones that made me almost cry.

. Bakura, if you are SOMEHOW killed with a metal tin stick... sorry. I get emotional sometimes.
karezuzusan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You are a complete genius! I just love your sadistic stories! I love how much you enhance Yami Bakura's evil and make Ryou like a scared little puppet! Keep it up! You have a big fan in me haha XD
scorpioryo chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You're a frickin' genius. You definatly had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, all up to the end. I can almost NEVER find stories that can do that to me. The way Bakura trained Ryo to be his obediant pet and the yami's constant interest, absolutly amazing. Bravo.
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Absolutely amazing as always. O_O I love sadistic Bakura.

This was beautiful.

Forgive me, I'm sleepy and can't give a proper review. I'm sorry!

~CR
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
D: Oh it's so sad. If it wasn't Ryou I'd be amused though.
MelancholyHappiness chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
this was so unexpected, it actually made me laugh out loud. i think i may be turning into you, Sadist.