Reviews for Whispers of Promise
trickster32 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
And they will regret it, as now Severus is able to use his deadly knowlege to take revenge.

Draco will be one of the last victims, and he will suffer for his actions. While Harry learn to trust Severus and what he can do, should it be necessary.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Please please please please please Write a few more chapters on this. I want to see Snape healing Harry.
dfjgdigjrgterter chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Oh, please write a sequel. I'd like to see what Severus would tell Draco, and, of course, he helping Harry through it all.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I-i want to see Snape confronting Draco...
Too good to be a one-shot!
Please tell me it isn't!
E.BACKER chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
tu tienes temas para dar una historia larga. como puedes dejarla asi? que cruel
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I'd like to see this continued if only for a few chapters with Harry getting revenge and Severus helping him.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So dark, yet there's hope in Severus' anger.
This is fabulous as a stand-alone, but I'd love to see it continued, with Severus being the one who can help Harry heal. They both sure do need family.
Divanora chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I want to say I loved this, but it's a bit too dark for that...! So I'll settle for very well written and sad.

I can also see it as a sort of test - if he was a traitor, he'd heal and help Harry, if he wasn't, he'd bring Harry to Voldemort.
(Or perhaps the Malfoys/Bellatrix/Fenrir think he's a traitor, but don't have proof)?

I would love to see this turned into a full story - as a one-shot it's great, but I can see the beginnings for a very interesting story!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
*cries* Those bastards will pay for what they did to Severus and little Harry! *seals their souls into plushies and force them to watch re-runs of Teletubbies*
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great, would love to read more. It's so sad how Harry's is the warning, and how Draco got involved.
Slytherin-Princess210 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is a realy good story. You should definitely make it longe then a one shot... Or write some sequles!
NotJustAMuggle chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
OH MY GOD! I WAS SO FREAKIN' FLOORED BY THIS STORY! Yes, parts of it made my stomach churn and parts of it made my heart soar. I love Snape just as much as I love Harry and this story was so haunting! AHAHAHA! Lost at to what to say next...
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
somehow i doubt they would give severus a warning... or let harry go alive...
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
well at least he got a warning
court2010 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Such a great story! You should really add to this; I wish you would. This is such a good start and could be awesome if continued to show Snape taking care of Harry and helping him to heal. :D