Reviews for Whispers of Promise
Please please please please please Write a few more chapters on this. I want to see Snape healing Harry.
theresnomeaning chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Oh, please write a sequel. I'd like to see what Severus would tell Draco, and, of course, he helping Harry through it all.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I-i want to see Snape confronting Draco...
Too good to be a one-shot!
Please tell me it isn't!
E.BACKER chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
tu tienes temas para dar una historia larga. como puedes dejarla asi? que cruel
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I'd like to see this continued if only for a few chapters with Harry getting revenge and Severus helping him.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So dark, yet there's hope in Severus' anger.
This is fabulous as a stand-alone, but I'd love to see it continued, with Severus being the one who can help Harry heal. They both sure do need family.
Divanora chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I want to say I loved this, but it's a bit too dark for that...! So I'll settle for very well written and sad.

I can also see it as a sort of test - if he was a traitor, he'd heal and help Harry, if he wasn't, he'd bring Harry to Voldemort.
(Or perhaps the Malfoys/Bellatrix/Fenrir think he's a traitor, but don't have proof)?

I would love to see this turned into a full story - as a one-shot it's great, but I can see the beginnings for a very interesting story!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
*cries* Those bastards will pay for what they did to Severus and little Harry! *seals their souls into plushies and force them to watch re-runs of Teletubbies*
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great, would love to read more. It's so sad how Harry's is the warning, and how Draco got involved.
Slytherin-Princess210 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is a realy good story. You should definitely make it longe then a one shot... Or write some sequles!
NotJustAMuggle chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
OH MY GOD! I WAS SO FREAKIN' FLOORED BY THIS STORY! Yes, parts of it made my stomach churn and parts of it made my heart soar. I love Snape just as much as I love Harry and this story was so haunting! AHAHAHA! Lost at to what to say next...
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
somehow i doubt they would give severus a warning... or let harry go alive...
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
well at least he got a warning
court2010 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Such a great story! You should really add to this; I wish you would. This is such a good start and could be awesome if continued to show Snape taking care of Harry and helping him to heal. :D
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 3/29/2011