Reviews for Some Kind of Wonderful
emilyroleplay1 chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
OMFG! THIS WAS ABSOLUTE FREAKING PERFECTION! I HAVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT TRYING TO FIND THE PERFECT FIC TO READ, AND I'VE FOUND IT. I'M LIKE TOTALLY EMILY BY THE WAY! WOW YOU ARE SO GOOD. YOU WRITE VERY WELL. IT'S NOW ONE OF MY FAVORITES
Wolfisis chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Loved this story.
Rachel Garber chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Enjoy it hell I had to read it over again and again woweee, loved it
rachel garber chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
So sorry aobut your friend I hope she/he got the help needed. Thank heaven Derek got to the church on time. Here is something from another fn fic I thought would be good for them: "The closer our bodies were, the easier it was for our souls to walk together"
AuntSara chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Hi! Love this story so far. I wanted to tell you how sorry I am about your friend, and that I truly hope that she is feeling better. I've been where she was, and I hope that now, all these years later she see's there are so many reasons to keep trying. You are a good friend, to stand by her and try to help.
moreid chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Wow, dramatic!
moreid chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Oh, goodness, Amanda is atrocious, isn't she?
moreid chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Poor Reid... I'm so sorry that all of us loves to see you cry and have steamy scenes with sexiness!
moreid chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Oh NOOOO
moreid chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is wonderful! It's a bit weird to think Morgan and Reid not working with each other, though.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
AWESOME...THANK YOU for not using the N word fully...and also...for killing off that Amanda bitch...gotta love Emily Prentiss!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Awwww I feel so much better now!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
OMG! Get Morgan to the church on time!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Okay...you did it...you made me CRY!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2013