Reviews for Enough by chef diamond heart
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
Excellent story. Enjoyed it again
snow eopard chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
oh gosh that was amazingly awesome
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Loved this!
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I just found this story of yours...read it,and yup;it's fantastic.((( Fist bump)))
ScotchnStout chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
dis is 1 of d best 1 shots if not d best i've read here
JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That story is absolutely beautiful. I love how "real" it is, that Jake and Bella could never move past the 'natural enemies' thing but still learned to love each other, and life a long and happy life together. Very, very, very well done. :)
ilo6409 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
amaaazing! i was soo hooked!
TwiCharmed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
brilliant! loved the story grandpa jake told. i felt like jennie sitting there enthralled in the tale. and i love how bella and jacob live on forever protecting people living their life privately together. and i love your third person narrative. was perfect for this story. very well written! great job! thanks for entering the contest! :)

kari
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow, honey, that was marvellous. I'm a sucker for legends and it is amazing how you weaved the past with the present, though it was clear from the beginning that Grandpa Jake was telling the story of his life.

You get my vote, darling. Thank you for this amazing tale.

With a weeping heart...

Nicole
EllaB twilight chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I think we have a mutual admiration society going, because I saw your review and it sounds exactly like what I want to say to you! This is such a great o/s...so different, and rich in the tradition that makes the Twilight Quileutes so compelling. It was refreshing to read!
Eula Marie chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
What a lovely take on the 'after your heart stops beating' prompt this was. I love the whole concept of Jake telling their story in the form of a legend, and the aspect of Jennie getting a peek of it from an outsider looking in sort of view. The story flow was natural and the writing excellent:-). It all still seems so very sad though. For me, that is what's most difficult about reading a fic like this. No matter how much they come to terms with the situation...there's still an undertone of hopelessness to the whole thing, you know? Cause they're so close yet still so far, and that gap is what kills me, because Bella and Jacob deserved more than that. And Meyer just kinda robbed them in my opinion... sigh. I'm bitter about the entire saga, lol. Anyway, nice work and good luck in the contest! Perhaps i'll dare to read a few more entries, who knows. :-P
TMPR chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Sigh!

That was such a cute story! Sad, but cute.
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
wow! That was so amazing! :) So different from anything I have read... I love that Jake told the story as a legend of the tribe :)
Lynn7808 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh geesh I cried at the end, this was an amazing one shot.