Reviews for For 30 or 40 or 50 Minutes
brennanslust chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Incredible! You should consider doing a continuation or a sequel of sorts.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Before I read it I'll admit to hating Hannah with a passion, but apparently Bones/Hannah/Booth sandwich work perfectly well for me, even my hatred for Hannah decrease to simple distaste. Hannah/ Bones works for me as well.
kikki hope chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This story needs a sequal. Where booth realizes that Hannah part in the threesome, and his real birthday gift was finally making bones realise that there is no going back.

Thanks for sharing

Keep writing.

DLillith21 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was pretty damn good. I definitely don't see anything wrong with that threesome. :)
razztaztic chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
The only thing this was missing was Brennan and Hannah playing. I mean, really playing. But still, nice. Very nice.
BadassSami13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was amazing! I didn't really like Hannah in the show but here it just seemed to eork on so many levels :)
Millersissysam chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved this and it got me thinking what if they kept coming back for more until eventually Hannah leaves and Booth and Brennan naturally end up together. I also think this is the first story I have read where I ended up liking Hannah so good job.
RositaLG chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
So I've been hearing your name around the Bones world for a while now and I'm finally getting around to reading your stories! This was fantastic. I don't know how you made it work, but you totally did. Also, I'm going to continue using the phrase Sex-ican stand-off for the rest of my life. Awesome job!
gothic antagonist chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
For the record, I am completely anti-Hannah and read this story anyway because...well something about it peaked my interest. And let me tell you, I wasn't even CLOSE to being disappointed.

The emotions...the descriptions...holy hell, I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing when Brennan and Hannah kissed and... *wipes forehead* I'm awe of that whole thing.

Now if something like this actually happened in the show, I'd be a Hannah fan. But...we all know it won't. x3 That isn't the point though. You made me like her for a moment. So kudos on that!

...I'm so adding this to my favorites and reading it again...and again... x3

CrayonClown chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
OMG that was sot hot. I like Hannah's character, and while I don't necessarily like her being with Booth, this scenario doesn't seem all that far fetched. Hannah is the type that would ask something like this, and Brennan is definitely uninhibited enough to accept. She tried to date two guys at once, so she really wouldn;t have a problem with it. But Booth, I'm not so sure about. The Booth of yesteryear would not have, but since being back from Afghanistan with Hannah, he does seem a bit more open than he ever has. LOVED IT!
flyingbouffont chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow! I can't even wrap my head around how hot that was. What's really funning is the little we know about Hannah I could totally see her asking Brennan to join them.

Very well written as usual and amazingly well crafted. Loved it!
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'll admit it, I sort of hate Hannah. :/ But then I read this... and I cannot complain. It was hot as hell. I love it, and if I saw this on the show I'd be amazed. Seriously. You've just changed my opinion of Hannah. xD
supposesheisawildflower chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh goodness. That was... Well, that was hott.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hot! Actually, I hate Hannah, and I even enjoyed this. I think that any shipper could like this, especially with Hannah acknowledging that she and Booth are just having a good time (which is what we all know it really is!). I am not sure if I see Booth having a threesome, but I guess it is every guy's fantasy.
rosyle chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Have you ever seen the movie "Kiss Me Again"? It's about a couple who is interested in having a threesome so they go out and find someone. Katheryn Winnick plays the wife, so I started laughing when I read this because the girl they get, in the movie, is actually someone that the husband was interested in being with so it's kinda like this story in a way :p