Reviews for 5 years of the Heart
Great story :)
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Great story! I love it!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Great story, I love it how they rediscover their past memories and abilities from their past lives.
Kalims chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
Cool fight. I'm glad taht Will was stronger and she sided with the girls. The story was a great adventure, and you did a good job on it
Lexvan chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
Sweet battle! Looks like Taylor doesn't quit. But Will saw through it all and sided with the girls! Woo-Hoo! And Hay Lin went off with the tornadoe! And I like the dragons' entrance. That was cool. I like how you had Draganos teach them English. So to speak.

But you know we should do something to so the connection between Draganos and Xin Jing. As well as Dragas and Natsuko.

Great chapter! Keep it up!

Oh! I just had this thought. You know how you're going to use the Dragoons in your "Divine Power" story? Well, how would you feel about using Skrag and Tarka who will be getting a power boost from Dragas?
thelittlewitchgirl chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
ok sooo irma and will are humans with turtle's shell
thelittlewitchgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i don't know what's going on but i like it. you have irma and cornelia's interaction down pat and i LOVE LOVE LOVE those japanese names, just beautiful!
Lexvan chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
I like the flying lesson! Taranee was flying and didn't know it. And the way they answered the questions was pretty smart! And the way they hunted was cool too! It showed teamwork. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm guessing that's where the girls will be meeting Draganos. This is going to be so cool!

Great chapter! Keep it up and update soon!
Kalims chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Aha, a really good chapter Looking forward for the next one!
NIkly chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
I lied this chpter. I like really much Hay Lin, she's just so... Hay lin! And Cornelia's fear to be abandoned is the evidence that they really are going to be a unite group.

I'll wait for the next chapter, then. In the meanwhile I'll go to read Dragon Children.
Lexvan chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
Leave it to Irma to want to pull a prank before leaving the wolves. They lucky they made it to the trees in time. And after a sad goodbye for Cornelia, they foru of them made it to the owls and met Hay Lin. And now Irma knows how Will felt when they met Taranee. I like Eros! He's priceless! I kind of hope that the girls don't mess with him to much. I like how the girls are getting their wings. Makes sense though. I can't wait to see their flying lessons. That should be fun!

Great chapter! Keep it up and update soon!

BTW: Thanks for the promo! I'll be sure to return the favor!
fantasyfan chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
awsome story ! and now where is the next chappy? I'm waiting for it!
Kalims chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
Oh, good chapter you did here Finally I can see them bonding. Can't wait for the next chapter!
NIkly chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
When I saw the girls' training I istantly felt tired for them. Poor girls I wouldn't do all that training... really. Wolves are strict :/

Nice chapter and good that the girls are all friends after all that had happened.

I have pokemon white xD. I update one of the chapters of my ff late because I played with it instead of writing ;)
Lexvan chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Great chapter! I like how you're having them become closer. ain;y Irma and Cornelia. Cause those two argu so much it's not even funny! Can't wait until they meet Hay Lin. Then Irma will know how Will felt when they first met Taranee, seeing as Irma and Hay Lin are best friends.

Great chapter! Keep it up, and update soon!

ANd don't sweat it about your "Divine Power" story. Everyone has writer's block every once and awhile.