Reviews for Let Me Help You
Megxolotl chapter 21 . 1/4/2019
Between the sociopath triangle and an angry Gaz, I'd say that the odds are better in the first case
Megxolotl chapter 20 . 1/4/2019
I went from THISD (I may have cooed because, trust Zim to get roped into one of the insane-est fandom ever, courtesy of Fluffnerd Flannel (it's just me or it's a common tendency for scientists to have odd hair))
To THISin two seconds flat
Megxolotl chapter 18 . 1/4/2019
There's another part to the mith. It involves the help of another humantwas Heracles, but still)
Megxolotl chapter 13 . 1/4/2019
Ook, I retract what I said some chapters ago: they both need a mom
Megxolotl chapter 10 . 1/4/2019
THANK YOU! Seriously, the Clark Kent effect is undervalued
Megxolotl chapter 9 . 1/4/2019
Dib, for being a genius, you are so much of a dumbass
Megxolotl chapter 7 . 1/3/2019
Insanity.
Pure and utter insanity.

Ten bucks they will end adopting eachother
Megxolotl chapter 6 . 1/3/2019
May I adopt Dib? I don't care he's older than me, screw the technical aspects
Megxolotl chapter 4 . 1/3/2019
Wich reason and logic?

NOW YOU NOTICE, Brainiac?! I tought you were the smart one?!
Megxolotl chapter 3 . 1/3/2019
Oh maremma,
Guest chapter 22 . 12/2/2018
But anyway, that was great, thank you for writing this. ( I accidentally pushed the send button before I finished typing)
So, good stuff! Thank you for doing what you do.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/2/2018
Man, you were going a little crazy with the references there near the end, kinda pulled me out during that final climatic moment
Strangeressesses chapter 22 . 11/30/2017
okay, this is better. a happy end is a good end. all in all this was very fun to read and i had a great time reading this, so thanks for writing it. ;)
Strangeressesses chapter 20 . 11/30/2017
k im binge reading this and i just gotta say right now how dare you do to zim. like, oh my gosh, you ripped his figurative heart in half? great job this whole thing has been an absolute blast to read but holy shit dude. as a person who also has a counselor and mental issues can i just say that i dont care if dib is a genius cause hes the biggest dumbass in the universe. talk about making the biggest mistake of your life. oh my gosh. the moment i saw that dib thought he was gonna break into that house again i new he was dead. and when zim was standing behind him it just reaffirmed my thoughts. i dont care if hes literally alive he is dead. i dont know what youre gonna do next but i swear that if zim isnt feeling at least a little bit better by the end of this i swear that i'll be very upset but also still compliment you because this was very well written and this was joy to read ;(
vonrwa chapter 22 . 11/6/2017
I read this fic when I was 12 and first discovering what fanfiction was back in 2012. It was actually the first fic I’ve ever read (and yes! I was full on dweeby and obsessed over Invader Zim! The first show that taught me what fandom was LOL). I read all the way up to chapter 3 or 4, and I remember how UTTERLY in love I was with this. I don’t remember if I ever commented even back then how in LOVE I was (if you see any 12yo esque comments from 2011-2013 era, THAT WAS PROBABLY ME LOL). An older Dib as a counselor to Zim had me adorinh it, I would gush and fawn over how, in an adults perceptive Dib gives, annoying but CUTE and HARMLESS zim was.

Now I’m 18 in 2017, where I talked to some friends over twitter, having nostalgia over Invader Zim phases (and finding out about the ongoing 2015 comic series LOL) and wonder, oh man I need to read some of those old fics bc I am FEELING city. I remember this fic in particular and in one quick google search, I find it and see the completed sign and just...wow. I read the entire thing in the span of two days, in between doing college applications and honors calc homework, i read this in my breaks and fell full faced in love all over again. In love with Invader Zim again and I just felt 12 again, curled up on my bed again, staying up so late and not minding bc im young happy and have so much energy. This fic is basically reminder of my childhood and I’m so happy you continued and finished it, so happy that even if it took so you, that you had the strength to finish. Im in my honors calc class now, finished with a midterm, and finished this fic and im just EMOTIONAL. I LOVED the ending and understood each reference (PSYCHONAUGHTS WAS MY FAVORITE GAME)

I feel like a kid again, thank you for that. This fic means so much to me and THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »