Reviews for A Night With You
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was your first time writing smut! Your definitely good at it.
Saxocrazy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
do you take request
Bailey chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
a great piece. well done
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Gay?
heather5268 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
oh shit {had multiple orgasims}
Fearless.Leo chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I think these two are an adorable couple.
All my friends think I'm a good girl and here I am reading this wonderful smut. Teehee... 3
Ali sanpei chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
O.o

This was your first sex scene? Dude, your like a pro! Reading smutty thing like this always gets me wondering If I'm the only one who looks up rated M stuff... It's hard to belive there are more smutt/yaoi/fanfictionnet fangirls like me... But there are, and I cant really complain. We need more fangirls in this world, believe it or not... Oh, and great story! It... It WAS descriptive.

Lol...
ILoveLoveRomance chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
that was so funny i was laughing the whole time who thought yuri be the bottom but i get his hair would look nice fanned on anyones pillow
alittlewatsonlove chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow, I would have never guessed that was your first time writing a sex scene. Great detail and honestly, I think you used some phraseology that I hadn't read before. Not to mention it was smokin' hot! Well done!
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
*Bug eyed* that was your first well cupcakes to you that was amzing
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was soooo yummy. Love love love!
Gloomy Gloo chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OMG HOW WAS THAT YOUR FIRST SEX SCENE? You wrote it like a pro and it was just too sexy! Gawd I love rough!Flynn like you don't even know. The whole thing was hot and I can't wait to re-read it again, lol. I beg you to please write more like this~
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
that was very good you should definatly write more
Natasha chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
/ I love you. I'm serious. I love your work.
LipglossAndLipstick chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I loved it! That was so well written and the seme Flynn made it even better ;) Never took Yuri as the type to like it rough