Reviews for Unlovable
LovelySweetRose chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Hey,Last FlowerChild,It's LovelySweetRose,and You are Really Great! When you have time,let us talk and share Stories and Stuff.I would be honored to know you better! Also,please help me get metalocalypse back on the Air! Adult Swim has apparently not okayed a new Season get everyone who isa also a fan,to go to Adult Swim page and tell them(You,Too,Of Course!) We want a Season 5! \m/ Love ya!
HawkBat chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Peace,Fellow Flower Child! Miss You! Hope you keep writing! I especailly Like this Story:I think it would make a Great Series,for TV. I Love Dethklok,too! Maybe we could talk and share stories? Let us be Friends! Talk here or at
SummerSkies2007 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is amazing! Seriously, I like this twist on Toki's past so far. This is very well written.
Brutalhugs chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Cause it didn't have sex doesn't mean it sucks. I thought it was great.
ApacheLaugh chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Oh Sex,sex,sex!That's all you young people think about:Will the girls like this,is my Nose Big enough?Come off it,Brian,give it a Rest!(That's from Monty Python,by the Way!I Love them,too!)Hee! But anyway,This is one of your Finest Stories,Yet:) I just love the way you developed the Guys,from Just met,to friends,to Lovers:) Well Done:)

I hope you will write more about them( thought this up,even before the show Aired?Brilliant,i say! I hope we can Talk some time,get to be friends,and I can share stories with you:)

Please email me
ChildofAquarius chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Your Stories are Beautiful,You are I may Have said,Before,Stop apologizing for your Writing:) Please write More like This.I hope you are doing well:) I still want to get to know you,and share stories,and Hopefully be friends:)

Seasons Greetings and You are care:) Please write me
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
But its a classic!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love this would have never ever thought of this pairing :3 ans i loves its lol! i Your writings really good so are your flashbacks you make me jealous Xd
PrettyBoyWithMe chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Too muchhh 3
PrettyBoyWithMe chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Like I said, addicted 3
PrettyBoyWithMe chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Okay so I haven't read anything but the disclaimer, but I just like floorjaw'd because we have OC's for Metalocalypse with the same name. Awkwardddddd! Now I'm going to read and become thoroughly intrigued 3
CetanLutah chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
I Must say-You asked how I like Your Writing-your other Stories,and WOW! I Really mean this-there should be a Live Series of Dethklok,and you should write it:)Really!:)

You have the Most Talent,I have ever seen,in this Field,and I wanna write Stories like this,and with you:)

Please write more,and Write me Soon,My Fellow Earth Sister:)

Peace and Love,Always:) You are Really Grooovy:)
The HippieGypsy chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
The More I read This,the More I love it,Dethklok,and Aplogize about your Writing Writing just like this:)

Love is Beautiful,Toki and Dethklok are Beautiful,Life is Beautiful,and its Excellent to see our Boys be Human,and care for each other,and as Toki once said,"Yous can'ts decide whos you cares just has to let it happen".Right?

Please email me if I could say anything to our Beloved Dethklok Boys,(especially Toki and Pickles)Please love and Care for each Know you are very Loved by me,by us all:)
SwingLadyGoodman chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Love Your Story:)Love Dethklok:) I also Love that you took the Time and Effort,to have Toki and Skwisgaar talk in their Native Languages:) Very Good:) I myslef, am trying to learn Japanense,but I want to learm other Tongues Too:) May I ask,if we cand do a Story together? Please write Me :) I hope to be a Writer as good as you:)
TarotTurnaCardTrix chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I think you write stories just fine-in Fact,I think when you use these little details(like Pickles's inflections of speech,the guys reactions,etc,it makes them all the more real,believeable,and endearing;)

Please write more like this:and please write me My and let us share stories:)