Reviews for Dragon Age: Legacy
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Each of the characters' voices were perfect. Loved this, and loved the sadness of Alistair. *sniffs* Damn that ending...
Ruvena Cousland Amell chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well, I never read this sort of fics with OCs, but this one caught my attention and, I must say, it's so good! So interesting and bittersweet somehow. I really like your characterization of Alistair, your take on Anora and Alistair's marriage, and even Eleanor is cute.

Very good fic. :)
Lexicer chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is fantastic!

*eyes gleaming*

It's not over, is it?
StoppingMotors chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This? This is awesome.
Sathaeri chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love this. Is it complete? If it is, then that's too bad. You have such a way with words; it's hard to pull myself away from the story. What's more, I'm not happy that it ended! This is absolutely wonderful writing!
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Lovely start and very sweet characters. Looking forward to more of this intriguing story!
ClarkesLaw chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Never would have thought Alistair'd take the Morrigan route, what with his general hate/mistrust of her and all...
Groulien chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I find this a beautiful story.

I'd like to see a follow-up on this one in which more of the characters get mentioned of course.

The mystery brother is a great aspect of the story along with Eleanor's curiosity. The Warden being female, I'd like to find out how she (Eleanor) finds out who her brother's mother is.

One little thing though, Cailan and Duncan aren't mentioned at all, I'd like hear of them in the next story/chapter if there's going to be one.

Story in a single word: beautiful.