Reviews for ReWriting History
RedWhiteBlueGlory chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
I totally loved the "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" part!Sorry,I know it's been a while since this chapter was published,but I just cracked up at that part.
DeafBookReader13 chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Love this. Update soon! :)
XemnasisMANSEX0-0 chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
This is like my 5th time reading this story, and it still makes me laugh, except for this chapter. Kida makes me feel sorry for Jupiter.

Also I'm curious, what did Janet actually say to Robert? Me gotta know?

PLease respond! Bye ;)
Spanish Sunrise chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
Yet of course this chapter made me laugh like crazy. Lol.

Like a BIG LOL, especially with the Forbes scene.

The paper that they put on his back was Lol again, reminds me of my highschool. (There is this one kid in my history class that put ' is mah man on my history teachers back. He didn't notice until lunch time when some other teacher pulled it off him.) Yes, my history class is immature.

Anyways...I loved the whole Forbes running after the heroines, that was funny.

I was honestly grinning so much while reading this chapter that my brother asked me if I was okay...lol.

Awesome, as you already know, and I can't wait for more, as you also already know.

The Silverhand Alchemist chapter 19 . 4/12/2011
That was just awesome! Just... Wow! I'm at a loss for words.

I got an idea for a funny bit, but it involves Michael Jackson, I'm just gonna say it quick, and I won't get mad if you say no.

Note: I had "The Way You Make Me Feel" playing while I was reading some of this.

So Nat and Jan were talking about the music video, and one of them (either one) says something about how she thought it was cute, and she'd love it if someone did that for her. She's kidding, but someone takes it literally, and the rest is yours.

DON'TKILLMEPLEASE!
Spanish Sunrise chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
Okay, I'm not even going to start with my usual string of excuses...*cough cough* spanish homework *cough cough* for keeping me from reviewing. So I'll just jump right in and tell you.

This chapter totally had me gasping and aweing through out the whole thing.

Natalie: Great, smart.

Jane: Bam! Girl power.

Both of them totally kicked ass at the Jupiter-gets-molested-by-the-guy-with-the-nice-butt and even though Robert pretended not to hear them...he heard...and they tried.

I LOVED the entire face-off of Janet versus Robert-o. It was sooo adorable. I was going *gasp!* an awe gasp! and awe... I love your Ronet scenes (RobertXJanet...hehe get it?) :p They are always so well written!

You two never fail to impress me.

Excellent job, can't can't Can't wait for the next update!

:D!
Spanish Sunrise chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
Two whole chapters! Yay!

Kudos for ya! ;D

I don't think I've ever laughed that hard while reading this story. The Sharpie and Robert thing was epic. I was laughing so hard that I choked and started crying. That was crazy good, I'm gonna remember that picture forever.

Too bad Time Keeper erased it. ;( Sniff Sniff. I would have loved to see Robert's reaction when he looked in the mirror. ROFL.

BTW, I noticed how he said 'Torres goes with me.' ;D Was that an accident, or a coincidence? Don't think so Robbie...

Update soon please, I love this!
Spanish Sunrise chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I'm so bad, but you know my usual excuse...school. Bleh.

Ohmygosh they told him! Gasp! They told him! He took it so well, most people would have them ccommited. Good job Westley, I take my hat off to you.

You go girls, good job for sticking up for poor Thomas, I do feel sorry for him, I can only imagine how sucky asthma must be, and Mulcahy just made it ten times worse. :(

Awesome as usual.
ZombiesForNarnia chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
This story is so cute! I can't wait for another chapter! :)
Candy Stripes chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
I find this very entertaining. Please update.
Spanish Sunrise chapter 16 . 2/15/2011
How ironic! I just watched Pete's Dragon, lol.

Anywho, this chapter has definetly stolen my heart. It is my new official faorite of this story. I mean, really.

I love the whole 'Spider-man-reflexes' that Westley has, saving Natalie just in time like that. ;D

Janet just cracks me up, she's hilarious.

I really like the whole-Robert-and-Janet-spend-a-long-boring-day-together. Hehe, good one.

The Time Keeper guy was so cool! It was awesome to read, that's crazy! Did you just make him up? And his sister being a Dream Chic, that's just too cool.

Awww, the part where RObert compliments her on her singing was just SO cute. Aww...I'm on cloud nine. ;D
Spanish Sunrise chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
I love Westley he's so sweet.

Nice lie, guys, nice lie.

And they're from California. Pride, my fellow Cali Gurls, pride. Lol.

Your cousins stalk you with knives and my cousins stalk me with paintball guns. What won't they think of next, lol.

Curious to see as wher Robert and Janet will go with this. And Forbes's comment was a big LOL.

Great job! As per usual. Update soon.

I'm going to go make some tamales...
Spanish Sunrise chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
Wow, this chapter made me laugh. :)

The Natalie and Westley thing is so adorable. I'm glad they got it going on, all thats left is Janet...*coughs suggstively*

Who let the dogs out? Thanks for getting THAT stuck in my head. :D

The best part was hitting Westley and Charlie with te frying pan.

I literrally laughed for like one freaken hour, the image of it in my head was thta funny. :)

Lol, update soon please.
Spanish Sunrise chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
Two chapter! Yay! Two whole chapters!

This was well worth the wait.

Poor Janet, getting hit on the head AND havin to avoid Robbie Darling.

I loved the star thing, that was soo pretty. :)
kim chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
bwahahahaha! how embarrassing! that will definitely be an interesting ride back! nice chapter!