Reviews for Series – Is It Really So – Part 3 of 3
bradsan11 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
if Buffy is Angel's wife at the age of seventeen. You do know that Cordy is claiming something that isn't hers. Half of the compagny is Buffy's so Cordy could only get half of Angel's. So Buffy is even more owner than Angel and Cordy. By lrish law Buffy is still Angel's wife so the marriage between Cordelia and Angel ísn't legal at all.
koutchouk chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well well, all is well that ends well. Finally, he realized he had made a mistake. Good for him but it takes a long long time before he acts. In many stories I have read several writers have made Angel look spineless. I did not watch all of Angel series but I know that after reading many forums that he was soft and dumb towards his supposed friends (Cordelia, Wesley after the Darla story. This is why I have always liked Angelus better. He was proud to be a vampire. You should write a story about Angelus. For me, he is so much interesting. In any case, well done, thank you.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Good Story
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I think for the first time, I liked Dawn. Good for Angel for seeing the mistake he made.

Nice story.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
What? No! You can't leave it llike that. I want an epilogue or something!