Reviews for Faithless
Ravanyss chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
I hate you
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 17 . 11/20/2011
It made me happy Kyo is back. I still love him, even if I think he needs to get his ass kicked every once in a while. Can't wait for the sequel! (Again, sorry to anyone who minds the swearing)
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
Please don't rebound, please don't rebound, please don't rebound, please don't rebound, please don't rebound, please don't rebound, please don't rebound
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
I really hope you write Haru going black and beating the shut out of Kyo. Sorry if anyone minds the swearing.
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
I'm going to assume you got over you're writers block considering there are a few more chapters. I totally agree, keeping Tohru so innocent would be impossible for me. I have the tendency to swear like a sailor and my mind is always in the gutter :P
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
This is so out of character O.o
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Yay! Tohru swore! Boo! Tohru got stabbed! Aww, Kyo can't live without her!
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
Ooh... Intense O.O

What's happening! Kyo is such a heartbreaker!
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
I love Haru, he's cool :P

I don't have much of a reaction to this chapter beyond that, sorry.
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
That whole break-up was a bit anti-climatic. And the scene with Akito was not handled with any amount of tact on Tohru's part.
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
I must admit, I have no idea who Yuki is holding hands with. I read the mange a while back so details are fuzzy but I'm rereading it online now. It always annoys me when girls are insanely jealous over something like talking to another girl or making her laugh. Holding hands could be seen as a little different I suppose... Yuki normally wouldn't do that...
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
You mean person, you did it again! I hate you. Jk, clever plot twisting. I had totally forgotten Akito was a chick until you said so in the last chapter.
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Ooh... Kitty got claws... Never in a million years would I expect to see Tohru using the term "hooking up." She just seems to innocent for terms like that, don't you agree? Well I guess not considering you wrote that... Ah well :)

You had me going that last time, thinking it was Yuki. You're so mean. But now another cliffhanger. Is it Yuki now?
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Kiss is so adorable! I totally agree! Her little tiger form and when she was biting people :P

Ooh... Is Yuki about to find out?
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Lazy Gaga is such a clever name...