Reviews for One Shot: Clash between Former Kings
Gmaster12 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
The Duel was awesome! Keep up the great work!
Zarathos' chain chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
great story I love it but at the end you should have yugi admit that he removed the gods from his deck to surprise jack
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
It was an ok story...
Itachifreak8271 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow that was an awesome duel. It would be sweet if you made a story about this.
W-FangMetal chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Nice duel there! And your fan-made cards! Btw, I don't remember Spellbinding Circle lowers opponent's monster ATK by 700. I think it was suppose to be Shadow Spell Trap card instead
Kilameida chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
The first actually decent duel fic I've ever read. Congrats.
animeking321 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Good story, although instead of using a new card with a new effect (Holy Light Sealing Swords) as a substitute for Swords of Revealing Light you could have used the (real life) Trap Card Wall of Revealing Light instead. It was a great spinoff, but i do prefer more real cards over made-up. When are you going to make Crow vs Yugi if at all?
DragonKnight15 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I liked reading it. I think you kept Jack in character with himself. I hope you do another one with Crow or something similar. You make great duels. You think you can give me some advice for my story when its a duel? If not, I'll try my best. Thanks again for a epic duel against Former Kings. Also, it was refreshing to see Yugi dueling without the God Cards.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Great job of illustrating the duel. I really enjoyed reading this. Keep on writing man.
Xardion chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
YAAAAHHHHHH! Dark Paladin! (jumping all over the place) (You know, that actually happened to me once. I had summoned Dark Paladin, only to have my friend summon Scar-Red Nova Dragon. I tired to keep it alive, but ultimately, it was defeated by Scar-Red Nova. So you can imagine the memories this brought up for me).

Again, an awesome duel! It seemed like at that last moment there it was power against power, with both monsters powering themselves up ridiculously. And I do like how Jack didn't take his defeat too badly. Guess Carly really did change him (cute scene you did there too).

Although, it is a scary thought (and an awesome one at that) if Yugi does intoduce Kaiba to Jack. As if the ego-trips wouldn't be enough, can you imagine seeing Blue-Eyes White Dragon against Red Demon Dragon? Epic!

PS - Man, now I really wish I was in that crowd...
DarkStormNoD chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Great One Shot. I really enjoyed the Duel between Yugi and Atlas. As for being in character I thought he was, especially seeing as he was not only facing a former Duel King but someone who took Yusai to his limit.
FanficFemale chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
An awsome dule! I admire how well you write these duels and I feel like everyone is in character too. If you write a duel with Judai in it, I would love to see the reappearance of the Evil Elemental Heros!
KrspaceT chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
So, Crow's not going to try his luck at Judai, right?
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 11/6/2010