Reviews for Green
Lemo Smith chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Undeniably sad, and heartwrenching, and... oh god, I had to stop for a while before I could continue and finish the story. This is in that special class that makes the readers feel, (supposed to be in italics if it was possible) and for me there's really not a great deal of fics that can do that. Well done.
Amber Incendia chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I am actually, legitimately crying right now.

Oh. My. Effing. God.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Heartbreaking. Well done, but heartbreaking.
Madtrek chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Love the ending. This is one of my favorite stories by you so far (I'm just going through reading them :) )
Angie chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Wow. Just freaking wow. I feel like I have to go curl up in a dark corner and die. Or something like that. That was so amazing I'm shaking! Too tragic, too real...

You are in my list of top 5 authors on . 3
ForeversNobody chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Omg, I hate you - absolutely HATE you! I'm bawling my eyes out here! This was well written, but still *sniffle* not fair
Milarca chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
My god Spock -died-? That's so horrible :( Good fic though.
LadyAdarah chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Really well written! I loved it, especially the end. Seems I'm too use to happy endings so this one did catch me by surprise!
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow. So powerful. Like the repition of that first sentence, just like a punch to the gut.
apie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
so sad T_T
Azul chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ohhhhhhhhh. Wonderful writing, but the angst is killing me.
Endles chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
My god, you're wonderful. I saw this fic, but couldn't read it. So I went and read all the other star trek fics you've written and then tried this. And let me just say- I adore your writing. It's original, inspiring and thoughtful. It's been a long time since I read K/S fics that stood out from the mass, in a way like I think your fics do.

And as for this fic, oh I loved it. Only one day before I had complained to my friend that there's no excitement in reading most fics, because there's no threat, and even if there is nothing really ever happens and everything is alright in the end. And now you've proved me wrong. Thank you for your wonderful work, I really hope to read more from you.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
aw! good story but I hope there is a bit more...I need to know they'll be okay! Great job though!
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I cried at the end. What a sucky way to go. T_T Poor Jim. (Loved it though!XD)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
oh my god...so sad...just...wow great job