Reviews for Oedipus Paradox
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
A great story. Very good.
Katie chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Wow. Excellent.
Kat chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I'm glad the idea wouldn't let you go. I've seen

other theories on Connor's identity, but this is,

in my opinion, the best one.

Absolutely wonderful.
liliaeth chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
I love your theory, especially since it's so much a possibility. Actually I wish they went with this, it would be total angst for Angel.
Kathy chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Excellent work - very imaginative, beautifully expressed.
Diane Weiss chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Sophia: This was a wonderful story, and extremely well written. I actually guessed in the beginning what was going to happen, but then I read a story with a similar idea (though carried out in a much different manner). As with the other story, yours has a wonderful twist of irony and a sense of fate. Not the kind of fate that is pre-determined, but one in which it can be changed by the choices made by those involved. Which make the decisions of the central characters that much more difficult and terrifying. The despair, fear, coldness, and even hope, that is built in this story draws the reader in.

Personally, I would love to see something like this happen on the series. I don't really think it will, but I would love it. Wonderful job, and a great idea.

For anyone reading this review, this story is very much worth reading. It does some wonderful character exploration, has some amazing twists and surprises, and approaches the whole prophecy in a very unique manner. It is also a very well written piece.
Almu chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Hello. First, I apologize for my use of English language, but I'm Spanish and English is not my language.

I think you have had a very godd idea, it's original and your story is well written. It's very "ingeniosa" is the spanish word. Thanks for the godd work.
Hollywood Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Wow! The first time, I wasn't really sure what happened, but when I reread your story, I finally got it! That was such a twist, I didn't see it coming! Anyway, excellent idea! Glad you ran with it.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
A truly amazing idea! Not only that, but a well-written story. Absolutely excellent. Thank you.
misskitiefantastico chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Wow, this was extremely... confusing! The writing was absolutely perfect, but wow... You really had to think that out didn't you? I still can't even figure out the mathematics of it. 33 years, ten days? Interesting... I don't know how you came up with all that, but it's still great.
Derry chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Beautifully written. Must admit that the prophecy did remind me of the Oedipus story too.

Hope for a better ending this time though. They CANNOT kill Wesley! (I still haven't forgiven them for Doyle! If they kill off my fave character again...)
MoonAngel chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Wow...that was a twist...I had to read it twice to catch it actually. Dang...Please please...continue this. Please?