Reviews for ROXAS and VENTUS: Maintenance Guide and Manual
Nightmother chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh I Love Ven, He's so cute and sensitive
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Niiin Roxas is so cute.

He and Ven do look exactly alike. It's creepy.
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
awesome and funny! :D as well as very canon! :) epic job!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I'll order three VENTUS units, thank you.
moonlight-on-grass chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i luved this soooo much!

yeah, im glad whoever corrected u corrected u... roxas did cry over xions death! how could u forget!

wow... lol im so dumb i didnt even notice u cant drown a goldfish xD i luv all the stuff my dear xiggy says :3
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
... AHAHAHAHA! I WANT ONE! :D

lol this was truly hilarious, but quick question, which unit is better? hahaha Yugioh dvds .
dockingdisney chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
hehe mesa found this funny
science-of-rrrr chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
*ahem* roxy cries when xion dies/commits suicide :D
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
lol thisd was funny and cute! XD
Writer-Y chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Very interesting A.D. honesty... I'd prefer the Ventus unit... most of the time. He'd probably be nice to my demyx unit XD
Yuuaku Hikari chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
...I want a VENTUS. D;

Damn you for making me want one. XD
o0CheckMate0o chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was pretty amusing, hehe Now I can't stop thinking of them as robots though...

I did want to comment that Roxas does cry. I can't remember if he did in the games or not, but in the KH2 manga he did at least twice (...in the ten chapters I read). Once when he became invisible to his friends (though it was more silly than anything) and again when he regained his memories and learned that DiZ had been using him.

Not entirely sure why I wanted to share that, but. Haha.

Thank you for the entertaining "manual"! :3
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
wow, this was interesting. my friend from college got BBS at the beginning of our fall break and he was texting me at random hours about it every day. looking forward to reading about Xion!

zephyr