Reviews for Control
stingingnettlessuck chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I loved it! So well written. But if you want to know (and I don't know if this was on purpose or not) the British word for faucet is tap.
Jabba1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I really enjoy your characterizations of River and the Doctor, you capture them so well. Thanks so much for sharing your stories with us.
Kany713 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was fantastic. Loved it!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh, this was absolutely wonderful. Flawlessly in-character, for once - love those fics when I can just /hear/ the characters' voice in my head at each line, picture everything because it is simply RIGHT. Really imaginative and creative too, and extremely funny, in a snarky kind of way - I was nearly giggling at loud all along those paragraphs where you explained what the Denari, the Sontarans and the Judoon were up to. The Doctor and River's interactions were simply perfect, from conflict to tenderness - the whole spectrum of their relationship was there. The Ponds were also cute and didn't seem pushed to the background - I LOVED Rory's taking care of the little prince, simply adorable! Overall, stunning work. I simply love it )
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was absolutely brilliant. Every bit. The dialogue and the idea and how River saved them... just brilliant.
snowfire169 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Keep writing 11/River stories, please!
slightly so chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hmm, just the right touch of excitement - potential death/sacrifice (oh, River and Doctor), and excellent kissingness, and Rory and Amy...

Do they know she is their daughter yet?

Either way, lovely and now...

on to your next story!
shadowcat012 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I adore this and absolutely LOVE the kiss! It was so slow, tender, and definitely a River/Doctor kind of kiss! And Rory taking care of the young prince was adorable! The little banter between him and Amy over the child was cute. Thank you for writing it, I enjoyed reading it!
eriphi chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Love the description of the conflict. Succinct and actually fun. In an exploding weapon, complicated lawyer kind of way. And Amy's response - brilliant.

The technobabble/exposition is really well done. Greatly Doctor-ish, without being ridiculous.

Love River and the Doctor's interaction. The half-finished sentences are just right, and perfectly in character. And the conversation between them is also spot on. Of course the Doctor would object to killing his enemies.

The kiss was just beautiful - I think Amy's description summed it up best. Lovely.

And the ending. Great stuff. Thank you for all of this, such a full, fun packed little tale.
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
*grins* stupidly cute. love it!
Songbird chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This one has a good feel to it. I'm very picky about Doctor/River fics. A lot of them are so sappy that they feel out of character. This one had enough of the touching romance to satisfy, but didn't dwell too much on it. Very good.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved it :) One of my favourite Doctor Who stories :)
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Lovely. I like how solid it is, great humor.
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Loved the end paragraph...the Doctor trusts River! River is a genuis and everybody lives! Nice stuff :D
anemix chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really liked this story. It was full of realism (for the show) and it had a lot of action and was sweet at the same tome. Keep writing!

(\/)